What the heck happened?

Started by Lupus Moonfang, July 25, 2003, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupus Moonfang

What in bloody heck happened? Everyone was locked out of RWL.......even the whole iboze thing!
~Lupus Luno Moonfang, Esq, Warlord of The Darkmoon Army, Leader of the clan of The Moonraiders, friend of Bloodknife Scarleg
Email me at melvin_the_crazy@lycos.com

Trident

I agree... our poor turbo accounts...hehe.

The Lady Shael

*dazed* I feel a great sense of relief.....

THE FORUMS ARE BACK!!!

I CAN LIVE!!!! *screams with joy and hugs Boze*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Lupus Moonfang

Don't hug me, for heaven's sakes...
~Lupus Luno Moonfang, Esq, Warlord of The Darkmoon Army, Leader of the clan of The Moonraiders, friend of Bloodknife Scarleg

The Lady Shael

*hugs Lupus anyways, and proceeds to hug everyone who she missed talking to for nearly a week*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Lupus Moonfang

What DID happen, anyway?

The Lady Shael

Not sure, the iboze.com place got messed up somehow, but Boze fixed it and that's the only thing that matters. *hugs forums*

calria

Hmmm... I heard something went bad on the databases?
Whatever it was, I'm glad it's fixed! I almost died... o.O

Scarwake

I was slowly dying as we were lost forever in a mass pile of confusion within loosing RWL...My brain started looking for new interaction or older interaction with a new vigor, such as VI!  *runs off to go pester other people he's missed*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

*claps and dances for joy*

Actually, I wasn't really bothered by it, since I've had much to do in the past few days, but, hey, I'm glad they're back up and running.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

Seriously, you guys, it was awful for me...
I actually started to... *gasp* develop a life...
How scary is that?

Boze (Admin)

I'll fill you in.

Sunday Night: A robot (a program that browses the internet downloading information for archives and search engines) overflows the database, causing a crash. I lock down iBoze.com to stop this.

Monday Morning: A storm hits my city, taking out the power grid. I am unable to unlock until Wednesday.

Friday: We purchase a 5550 Watt gas generator! Yay! I at least have a laptop, a phone line, some lights, and a room airconditioner.... and the fridge. I'm happy.
That's me!

wolf bite

Why do you need an Air conditioner when there is a storm outside?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Boze (Admin)

1) The storm has passed... it's just it takes a few weeks to restore power to 300,000 homes (this was in the national newspapers...)

2) It's the South. It's in the 80's and 90's storm or not.
That's me!

calria

Oh ick... the South without A/C? Icky...
It's bad enough here in Houston with the window units in every room...