An idea to clean up the general discussion

Started by Peace Alliance, July 19, 2003, 02:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

QuoteAll that topics you mentioned were just dragged up by Beatles recently. There's usually only about three topics with people responding in them at any one time.

Errr... No, not at all. There is so much stuff in the general forum that has nothing to do with RWL its not funny. I've talking to many people who tell me so.

Vengerak

Here's an idea: How about you make a topic about R:WL DEX then? I can't think of any really interesting aspect of it at the mo', but, eh. Show us the way.

Veranor

Either there should be a new forum, or all the non-RWL related stuff should be moved to the spa room. If you read what this forum is all about, all of those things are off-topic and therefore spam like. For example here are some things that have nothing to do with this game, and do not belong here.

Crazy Laws  
Chico NUCLEAR!

Poll: Favorite Warlord in the Forums (Pages 1 2 )
Read the words that are the TITLE!!

The Definition of "Frood"  
That oh-so-mysterious word of Beatles'

Redwall Warlords Art  
Has this been up before?

Signature length (Pages 1 2 3 )
Stop glaring at me.

Survey for my college class....  
please please please take it!!!

Rps  
Why don't girls usually join.

"Nothing is Impossible!" Revisited (Pages 1 2 3 )
Or "Flogging a dead horse."

Eah, Retto....  
Or any admin...

RazerClaw (Pages 1 2 )
Warned

I can't believe it... (Pages 1 2 )
How could you?!

And artists out there? (Pages 1 2 3 )

My windhound picture (Pages 1 2 )

New Computer  
**needing advice**

MAC! (Pages 1 2 3 )
latest news!

Leaving for Texas  

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, AMERICANS! (Pages 1 2 )
!!!

Harry Potter (Pages 1 2 3 ...6 )

The Hulk  
review by you

And it goes on and on. Not to say that these things aren't interesting, and I do like to participate in them, but this is just not the proper forum for them. That said, when you go to the General Discussion forum, you come to read topics about the game.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

No no no. That wont work. Its not wirking right now because the spa room is so full of spam that people hardly read it. it you have something thats not really spam but not RWL related. Or if you have something that you want people to actually see, right now its all going into the GD.

Holby

It has always been a mystery to me why people post spam in a room devoted to spamming.
Especially because the original name was "Spam Room 101".
:rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Do you come to General just to look for topics about the game? I don't think many do with the SPECIFIC intention of looking only in stuff about the game.

Which, quite frankly, can only be discussed so much.

Veranor

Then its description should be changed.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Holby

LOL!

You know, maybe other people do- first timers to the place. *Nods*
I will not deleted this

Veranor

While we're at it, we need a new winking icon... it should be like we have now, except the mouth shouldn't be all wierd like that...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Holby

And it should have red cheeks with bulgy eyebrows and mysterious eyes. While we're at it, we could teach the other Emoticons how to make other expressions, reducing the amount of emoticons needed, and cutting down on expenses in the same process.
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

A winking emoticon is needed muchly.  ;) is not good enough.

;)  :wacko:  ;) :wacko:

Vengerak

ACK! *Recoils from the hideous, eyebrowed THING that has plagued MSN for so long.*

Kill it, Edwardo!

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes, I hate it too. The MSN smileys are all evil. But  there are a lot of even more evil smileys out there...

And also- Look at the online list. Why are there so many guests??

Vengerak

Meh. You just wanted an excuse to post unusual smilies.

...& in doing so, have given ME an excuse. Hunt the smilies!

*Whispers.* So, gang, we hijacking this thread or what? We can claim that it's supposed to be ironic, since this topic is one made to complain about non-R:WL stuff...

The Lady Shael

I've been wondering why there are suddenly so many guests...it's annoying when I view the online list, there's like 15 guests, and they're all looking at the Board Index...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.