The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Not for normal people. *cackles insanely*

Scarwake

I have updated my photo in the album!  I have done this because I'm being forced to get my hair cut by GFS, the place where I work, because they think its too long for a guy & such....

So I figured I shall update my picture once again with myself having the longest hair that I've ever had in my life!  So, there it is...btw I am shirtless, but you can only see shoulders up, sooo don't get too excited/crazy/etc. etc.

*walks off still ticked off at GFS for making him have to get his hair cut*

My hair is still long as of right now, but I'm gettin an appt. setup tomorrow for it to get cut atleast .5 inch, a maximum of an inch....I will not cut it any shorter.....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Darkstar

Funny thign is, that's not long at all lol.
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

RazorClaw

Quote from: ScarwakeI have updated my photo in the album!  I have done this because I'm being forced to get my hair cut by GFS, the place where I work, because they think its too long for a guy & such....

So I figured I shall update my picture once again with myself having the longest hair that I've ever had in my life!  So, there it is...btw I am shirtless, but you can only see shoulders up, sooo don't get too excited/crazy/etc. etc.

*walks off still ticked off at GFS for making him have to get his hair cut*

My hair is still long as of right now, but I'm gettin an appt. setup tomorrow for it to get cut atleast .5 inch, a maximum of an inch....I will not cut it any shorter.....
We do think a lot of ourselves, don't we?

Kilkenne

Wow, work made you cut it off? It's still short...

*Has been growing his hair for several months, waiting for february when it will be shaggy, nasty, and burnt out from chlorine to just shave it all off for state swimming...*

I'll take a before and after picture for everyone for that, I will defeat TJ's hair picture with ease. Hazaa.

Almkman

Meh.Mine is longer.But I had to get it trimmed for pictures.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Scarwake

Yeah, I know its not all that long, but the front actually comes down over my eyes, but since my hair is wavy you can't really see that...So...I have to get my blasted hair cut, which peevs me off, because a couple more months and it would be actually somewhat long & passed the shaggy phase...

BUT alas, work is stupid and I now officially hate them all(the managers).
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Tea_of_Persia

Ah! *kicks all the managers*
Feh. *pats TJ* Poor thing... when you consider that long... I'll have mine down to my chin if I can stay away from the principal and such.
They just told me to cut it today but I'm not going to.
It's supposed to be above the eyebrows... Feh... that's not about to happen.
*throws things at all the Anti-LongHairedFreak people*
Give Peace a Chance

Kilkenne

The shaggy phase can go on for some months...it takes real dedication to get past it...I've never been that far. I commend those who have, though...

Scarwake

We don't have such rules at school, but I guess we do at work....they're evil....I'm looking for a different job...
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

*once had long hair*

*has short-ish hair now*

Arguia Zsah

you do? that's news to me!

*has very short hair* it's really annoying because when I have long hair it goes very fluffly, but my hair is sooo short that people think I'm a boy! :angry:  

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, my hair's not very short, it's about shoulder-length. You'll see at school tomorrow anyway, Arguia..

RazorClaw

My hair almost touches the floor... I have never had it washed or combed, as me live with animals, in jungle! Me king! *yells and swings on vine into tree*

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingWell, my hair's not very short, it's about shoulder-length. You'll see at school tomorrow anyway, Arguia..
see! you lieeeeeeeee!

see you at school ashy! if you remember the time that is... *decides to ring you to check*

urgh! you dirty RazorClaw!!!!!!!!!!