The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IFman

you are'nt scary on the forums :unsure:  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Scarwake*wonders* How the fudge crackers do you people know how tall you're supposed to be?  And if you gimme that certain age thing and your height then and then double that and that gives you how tall you're supposed to be I'm gonna hurt you, lol

I don't know how old I was at that age, whatever it is
Well, you can take your age, height, average in how tall your older brothers and/or sisters are (if you have any; you could use aunts and uncles as well), guess about where you are in adolescence-wise, and come up with a verdict.  I guess.

Narfel

I'm 14 and about 6 foot maybe a little taller! I'm still growing and I'm allready taller then my older brother! I hope I get taller then my oldest brother....  cause he always used to tease me for being short!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Scarwake

Uhhhh.......that's nice, nohc......That's too hard....I'm the oldest sibling....All my aunts are shorter than me on mom's side, and well dad's side too.....Uncles are either my height or taller, perhaps a bit shorter.....

Bah
I'm 16 and I'm only 5'11"....I wanna be over 6'
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Neobaron

It doesnt matter how tall you are... just so long as you can beat up the tall guys!  :lol:

---

So Nohc was the one who stole the Cheerios...

*lowers IFman back to the ground*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juby (Tercios)

heh, I'm 5"10 and probably not going to grow any more, my family is pretty uniform in height, I'm on of the short ones and a few of my uncles and cousins are 6" or maaaaayyyybbbbbeeeee pushing 6"1  :lol: , of course were yugoslavian so were built like tanks, you should see some of my uncles who work out, their chests stick out like their 500 pounds overweight and it's all muscles, kind of a mixed blessing, they look fat but they could tow cars  :lol: .

As fer alcohol, Cal would probably be legal in Canada (19 in most provinces, 18 in Quebec  :lol: ) but I can't drink, my Gamamala (yugo slang for great grandma) was bosnian (ie a muslim yugoslav) and even though were Serbijan Orthodox, we have muslim influences, NO ALCOHOL, NO PORK, NO IMAGE VENERATION (which means we won't wear things like crosses because the whole point of the israelite religion was that god exists on an non-material plane (when the greeks and romans adopted christianity, cause they were used to gods who they beleived existed in the physical world, they didn't quite get the idea so they would worship things like a cross as a go between for themselves and god and so the idea of wearing a cross and such began, Mohammed considered this a corruption of the fundemental principals of the god that jews, christians and muslims all believe in and so brought back the banning of the veneration of images of god)).  If I did my Gamamala would probably rise from the dead to spank me  :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

calria

Sad thing: I was legal to drink when I was in England, but didn't drink a drop, even when offered wine with dinner on the flights over and back.

Neobaron

German/Cherokee... 50/50

Good stuff... strength and size...

Plus i have the same rare and ridiculously cool ancestry profile as Rambo...

=-D

---

I know a croatian guy... he is pretty big [strong], so i guess thats normal over there?

Wow.

---

Everything is relaxed in Europe...

But if i had to choose a country, id definetly go to Denmark...

Cool place. =-)

Juby (Tercios)

errrr... guess that was a little misleading, here for me is Canada, I'm half Yugoslavian half Lativian, but yeah, over there it is pretty normal.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Neobaron

We knows ur Canadien... Tis what we meant ^_^

Juby (Tercios)

B) heh, I guess I make that pretty clear alot of ways  

Neobaron

Yes.. yes you do.  :)  

IFman

I was never lifted up :unsure:  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

~>John<~

The doctors have a growth chart thingy from watching thousands of kids in a 80 year long study most peeople who were so high at this age turned out to be this high and all that, I'm 13 and 5'6"
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Naltaca

Quote from: IFmanI was never lifted up :unsure:
You were never lifted up literally by you were lifted up theoretically by Neobaron.
COOL STORY BRO