The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Sorry, Jamie, dahling, but you're not lucky enough to see that in a picture!
*snerks*

Almkman

Yeah.I hate pictures and I don't know how to work my printer so you'll probably won't get one of me.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

TR Shadow

Cal and TJ: Is this really an RWL-appropriate discussion?

*Contemplates sending in a picture of herself cross-dressing*  I really have one.  The only one who's seen it was Aus.  Scary.  *Nod*

calria

*laughs*

Hmmm... I should scan a new pic and send it in for the book. The one of me that's there now is kind of... floofish.

Scarwake

Julie: Yes, this is a very appropraite topic for an RWL topic that brought the subject on....

Sarah: I don't want to see that picture and if I did I wouldn't call it luck....I'd call it pure horror.

Almkman: How do you not know how to work your printer?? And why would you need your printer to put a pic of yourself up??  I think what you'd need would be either a digital camera or a scanner, yes indeedy.

Addressed to everyone:  Bwuahahahaha!!!  Pure horror I say.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

QuoteAlmkman: How do you not know how to work your printer?? And why would you need your printer to put a pic of yourself up?? I think what you'd need would be either a digital camera or a scanner, yes indeedy.

either a digital camera or a scanner or a better excuse ;)

Abby The Rat

Quote from: TR ShadowCal and TJ: Is this really an RWL-appropriate discussion?

*Contemplates sending in a picture of herself cross-dressing*  I really have one.  The only one who's seen it was Aus.  Scary.  *Nod*
And me. But I will not get the link for others since you wouldn't want me to anyway.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Scarwake

Uhhh.....*runs away to hide*  Cross-dressing picture, I wanna see it!!  Julie must send to me so I may see it...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

TR Shadow

Shael's going to put it in the Album.  I think I scared her with it on MSN, though.

The Lady Shael/Jessie: Holy-
The Lady Shael/Jessie: *muffles scream*
dnalkcub@hotmail.com: Ah.  Am I THAT ugly?
The Lady Shael/Jessie: Noooo....
The Lady Shael/Jessie: wasn't prepared...
dnalkcub@hotmail.com: Hehe...
The Lady Shael/Jessie: mustache...

Okay, so she was just screaming because it came up really big and she wasn't prepared to see it XD.

The Lady Shael

Heh. ^_^ It's not that scary...honestly...just when I clicked back to the browser to see if it finished loading, it was a lot bigger than I thought...

Off topic: I saw TJ and Boze on webcam!!! Whee! The first time I saw anyone on webcam!! *dances*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aminrael

You should see Stormys webcam. He looks all Lovelyk and evil and sinister and such. I made a slideshow of random weird faces he made, but I don't remember the link.

[edits] YEEEEARG! Why doesn't this keep my edited post?
[second edit] It shouldn't say "he looks all lovelyk" I don't know where the "lovely" came from. I didn't type it, I promise. It's supposed to be "Lovelyk"
Or perhaps it's only my computer?
[third edit] He looks |)ark. There we go.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

calria

Stormy is SCARY on his webcam... and TJ always is reddish, which is alarming.

Beware, for I shall have a webcam by next week! *cackles*

Aminrael

We shall have to congregate on either MSN or YIM and look at everyones webcams to celebrate Cal's new webcam. Shiny...
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

The Lady Shael

Noooooo, TJ's webcam lost it's redness! ^_^ It was when I was watching it too, for the first time. Hee....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Behold, the magic of the Shael!
*giggles and runs away*