The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

im with peace. pirates are teh leet
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Lady Shael

Oh my, a hundred pages. This is probably the longest topic we've ever had on the RWL forums. At least the longest non-spam topic.

I wish I knew why the photos are displaying in the order added instead of the order they're supposed to be in. When I log in, they go in the order they're supposed to be in, I think, so I dunno what to do about it. I'll try to find out how to fix it later.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

I had a pirate hat, but it was a-stolen from me.

Yeah, me and the rest o' me crew are going to slice all ye ninja types into thin slices. Like salad, but... made from meat.

Gen. Volkov

ROFL. So, a meat salad then?

I have a hook hand thingy, but it doesn't fit on my hand anymore. :-(
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Ninja.

l33t

And those pirates are dumb. I mean, the look out is trying to see through what appears to be a large smoking pipe. And they let their prisoner have window, what kind of pyrate gives a prisoner such comforts? He's not even bleeding!! And they let a woman on board! Don't they know that's bad luck? Very bad luck. In the lookout no less.

Wait, that might not be a girl.

In conclusion, your pyrates are soft and fluffy and unworthy to be called pyrates.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

But that does not refute the fact that real pirates pwn all.

Peace Alliance

Modern day pirates shouldn't be plegued with the stereotypes you people put on us!

Naltaca

Perhaps this deserves a poll...
COOL STORY BRO

Ashyra Nightwing

I was just thinking that.

*runs off*

Naltaca

But yeah... Ninjas are asian and asians are l33t so that means ninjas are le3t too.  Pirates are cool, I'll admit that, but they're no match for asian ninjas.
COOL STORY BRO

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Naltaca

List? What list is this? *steps aside* There, now I am off of your list.
COOL STORY BRO

Beem

Pirates                                 vrs                               Ninja
Ruthless and brutal                                            Lack any personality
Wear eye patches                                              Wear headbands
Fight with swords                                                Fight skillfully with any object
Represented by a skull and bones                      Can remove a spleen in one swift motion
Obnoxious and stink horribly                                Live in your house secretly for days
Have large shadows from being fat                  Can remove their shadow if needed
Launch cannonballs                                           Hurl shurikens
Ride in big wooden boats                              Go anywhere they want instantly
Put daggers in their teeth                                Catch bullets in their teeth
Say "Arrrrrrrrrrgghh"                                       Kill themselves if they make a noise
Limp with pegged legs                                       Can run 100 miles on their hands
Taught by other pirates                              Train 20 hours/day starting from age 2
Have names like Schmee                                      Have cool words like Sepulku
Can be smelled before seen                             Are masters of disguise
Use rowboats                                                   Can hover for hours
Drink all day long                                             Flip out and kill everything
Rely on other crew members                            Are completely self-sufficient.
Make traitors walk a wooden plank                Split planks vertically with their nose
Don't bother hiding, ever                                Can hide in incense smoke
Kill people with black powder guns                 Kill people.

HOWEVER!  as it has been proven unrefutably that the lack of Pirates are directly responsible for global warming, am going to have to say they have the greater cool effect.(pun intended)

Taken from the church of the flying spaghetti monster:

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Gen. Volkov

See? Pirates are teh l33t. Ninjas do not keep the earth cool. Only pirates do. WOOT! Another pastafarian!