The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

People from here don't go to VI because it SUCKETHS!!!!  No offense retto...

*points in Nohcs face* What i said up there! *points up* SUckeths
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

*pokes Nohc* You already know my screen name. I don't go on AIM much, but I've been going on more than I usually do. Whenever I get on, there's like no one on though...o.0 Once there was only about three people on and I thought the program was malfunctioning.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Tea_of_Persia

QuotePeople from here don't go to VI because it SUCKETHS!!!! No offense retto...
No. It doesn't.  :angry:  At least half of my last year or so was spent on VI. At least.
No insulty.
May the blessings of of His Grace the Emperor tumble down on you a 5 ton weight. ~nodnod~
Now if you don't like to RP I can understand you not liking the Imperium but otherwise... well feh... feh.
Give Peace a Chance

Trident

Ted is really annoying...!

Cap?  As in Capatrease?  If so, it probably doesn't matter, my character still wouldn't know you =P

I've very idle on VI.  I might end up just leaving one of these days.

Scarwake

YES MONICA JOIN ME AND LEAVE VI!!!

LOL!!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Tea_of_Persia

~nodeth~ Ted is incredibly annoying but let's not bring that here.
I'm Capatrease D. Cuttooth, yeh.
Who are you?
*duck tapes Scarwake's mouth shut and ties him to a chair*
You have been taken captive by a member of the Maul.
You may go free if you agree to join the VI and become a loyal citizen of the emperor... otherwise the above stated five ton weight shall decend.
Now. Do we have an agreement?
Give Peace a Chance

The Lady Shael

^_^

That's neat. I remember seeing you online and on the boards and stuff a lot when I was at VI. I think I was pretty much unknown to everyone except the RWLers and a couple Terrougers. I used the name Shael Varonne. I actually made another account several months ago, Shael L. Varonne, and it should be on vacation or something...if not, then oh well.

My sister played VI for a while, because it reminded her of a sort of Redwall version of Neopets. >.>
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

VI does sucketh, I just put all my money in the bank and then gamble it all in one shot of 20-wah whenever I fell like it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Scarwake

*rips from his bonds* NOpe, can't do that.  I was sabotaged!  And thus I'm to only rejoin to become a pirate and steal from the Imperial ships
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Aqualis

Quote from: Tea_of_PersiaI'm Capatrease D. Cuttooth, yeh.
I remember you. I think you invested in my company. I think. Verrow, Inc.

How is Verrow, Inc. doing. Did it die?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Quote from: The Lady Shael^_^

That's neat. I remember seeing you online and on the boards and stuff a lot when I was at VI.
Cap is also the one with the really good poetry  B)

I'm Latryal, by the way.  

Tea_of_Persia

Yesh Shael, I remember seeing you on and I was going through the public bunks the other day and I think Shael L. Varonne was still there, aye. I'm sure she's lonely without her writer though..
Quote*rips from his bonds* NOpe, can't do that. I was sabotaged! And thus I'm to only rejoin to become a pirate and steal from the Imperial ships
That works too. In fact I'm planning on doing that soon as privateering comes out... I think we'll be able to do that, dunno...
QuoteHow is Verrow, Inc. doing. Did it die?
Yesh, I did invest. And it was doing really great until... Harisar got control of it. I can't remember what he did but he basically killed the store for his own profit.  :(
QuoteCap is also the one with the really good poetry
I'm flattered, Latryal... I didn't think many people enjoyed those. Maybe I'll start writing them again...
Give Peace a Chance

Scarwake

Umm...last I knew privateering was already do able and that was before I quit VI, which was long long ago....I think the reason it doesn't show up for you on your options is because you have to have a certain amount of money to do it, and I guess its quite expensive.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Tea_of_Persia

You were misinformed then. Believe me, I'd know if it was out. ^.^
Yes, it takes money to buy a privateering ship, but I have that much anyway set aside for when it comes out. Which should be about... half a month?
It will be the last major path of life for the Imperium for Retto has grown tired of working on VI.
I'm sure I'll know when it comes out, Ah think I'm quite a bit more active on there than you, eh? ^.^
Give Peace a Chance

Scarwake

*points up*

No need to get pushy....Of course you're more active than me.  Like I said I don't play VI anymore, so of course you are more active.

*dwaddles around and cuts random thingies*
Emperor of

In-Character Album