Scarwake

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Wolf Snare
Quote from: Nohcnonk
Quote from: Tea_of_PersiaShhhh... they don't know that..
Well.. they do now I guess.
^_^
Hawt? *chortles*
:ph34r: Well, anyone that talks to you on MSN would know... *cough*

Hm, it's cool that RWL breaks some stereotypes with good looking intelligent guys like me and C... uh.. Tea here.  Well, for the people that thrive on them, you know?(And Myrh of course; if you need an example for girls)
*smirk*

You just had to bring that up agian, didn't you? :P
Of course!

That's also my way of saying that RWL is cool, and that we guys need to stick together to fend off most fangirls. ^_^

Trident

Quote from: Nohcnonk
Quote from: Wolf Snare,Aug 9 2004, 06:18 AM
Quote from: Nohcnonk,Aug 9 2004, 05:14 AM
Quote from: Tea_of_Persia,Aug 9 2004, 03:05 AMShhhh... they don't know that..
Well.. they do now I guess.
^_^
Hawt? *chortles*
:ph34r: Well, anyone that talks to you on MSN would know... *cough*

Hm, it's cool that RWL breaks some stereotypes with good looking intelligent guys like me and C... uh.. Tea here.  Well, for the people that thrive on them, you know?(And Myrh of course; if you need an example for girls)
*smirk*
What ARE you guys talking about?

Especially the " Well, anyone that talks to you on MSN would know... *cough*"  what is that suppose to mean?

I will never understand guys.

Scarwake

Mmm....I'm a guy....I don't understand what those blokes are saying either....
They're speaking Nohcian.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

calria

Quote from: ScarwakeMmm....I'm a guy....I don't understand what those blokes are saying either....
It's because you're metrosexual, TJ.

Scarwake

No, its because Nohc is umm...well I don't think he wants me to tell you all, lol!

JK!! JK, Nohc!!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

Quote from: calria
Quote from: ScarwakeMmm....I'm a guy....I don't understand what those blokes are saying either....
It's because you're metrosexual, TJ.
*agrees*

Tea_of_Persia

I don't think many people here talk to me on Msn...
'sides Myrhy...think that's about it. Ad sometimes...
Dunno..
Give Peace a Chance

Nohcnonk

Hmm, true.  Not many people still would know you if you were called by your other name. XD

Tea_of_Persia

QuoteNot many people still would know you if you were called by your other name. XD
*tilts head to side with serene incomprehension*
Cap? Really, why not?
Give Peace a Chance

Nohcnonk

Because not many people here go to VI, or have that much.  Other than me... and Myrh... and Ad, though he doesn't come by here much...

Tea_of_Persia

Yeah.. I guess so. Tha's sad, VI's great.
Umm.. well I'm on terrouge to, aye. skipper
Give Peace a Chance

Angst Vulpine

AND ME, NOCH-NOCH.

*knocks Nohc around the ears*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

The Lady Shael

VI's still not as great as RWL. ^_^ You will achieve true RWL spirit within time.

I'd talk to you on MSN, but I hardly ever go on MSN anymore, too many annoying people, but I talk to people on AIM. Three guesses on what my AIM name is, and the first two don't count.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: The Lady ShaelVI's still not as great as RWL. ^_^ You will achieve true RWL spirit within time.

I'd talk to you on MSN, but I hardly ever go on MSN anymore, too many annoying people, but I talk to people on AIM. Three guesses on what my AIM name is, and the first two don't count.
You get on AIM? *pokes* TELL ME SCREEN NAME.