The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Scarwake

YAY!!!!!  I feel specialified!  I think its only because Sarah wanted to see if I'd actually write back on my cell phone....WHICH I do, because I'm nice and write to people even when I'm mobile!

*is specialified*  Wanna know why I chose green, sarah?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

Actually, I just couldn't think of anything for you... or for Shael, for that matter, but she wasn't online.

Aqualis

I got ... wolf bite. Odd.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Quote from: calriaActually, I just couldn't think of anything for you... or for Shael, for that matter, but she wasn't online.
Hehe...I sorta figured that. ^_^ It fit well enough, though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

SOoooo   I was still the only one asked so HAHAHA  *rubs things in people's faces*
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Trident

I got wolf bite.

*Wonders whatever happened to the color BLUE*

The Lady Shael

*was wondering that herself, when she took the quiz without her own choices* Purple's actually my favorite color.  :P  My room is decorated with purple, and EVERYONE knows I like purple, so most of my things are purple. But I also like dark blue a lot.

[edit]

Hey, you guys have never seen me smile with my teeth, have you? I think in all the pics I've put in the album, I've been smiling with my lips closed...usually because I prefer to smile that way for pictures. But this was in D.C., at the FDR memorial, and my parents were nagging at me to smile, because they say I look prettier when I smile that way. >.< No, it's not because they're yellow, cut it out already...

I have such Asian-looking eyes in this picture.

Me smiling

Oho, never mind, I just noticed I showed my teeth in my homecoming picture, which is also in this album.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

Teeth... I have yellow teeth. No matter how much I brush them, they stay yellow... *sniff*

calria

It's because you're British, Ashy.  :lol:

And Shael, that pic is kind of scary... it looks like someone pasted someone else's mouth into the picture.  :blink:  

The Lady Shael

o.0

*laughs* No, I assure you, that really is my mouth. I didn't know my smile was that weird though...^_~

*just got offline talking to Chris(Kilk)* He showed me another picture of him that was taken last week, but I can't put it in the album because he's giving a middle finger to the camera. ^_^ He looks drunk in the picture anyway. *remembers TJ's pic* Maybe most guys are just like that. o.0

Guthorm Swordmaster

Hey Calria I've got white teeth and I'm British.

Scarwake

YES, we all look drunk in pictures!  Lol

Either that or someone has been secretly spiking the water....
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterHey Calria I've got white teeth and I'm British.
You're British too? Yay!

Scarwake

*points* I've got british ancestory, does that count? lol  Not to mention german, and who knows what it is on my dad's side....
Emperor of

In-Character Album