The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

TJ, that new pic of you is way funny looking, i know i already told you this but its funnyer when others see how i mispell stuff like laupgh. lol
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

................thanks......

i think.....

NEWAYS, Sean is supposed to be coming tomorrow...what time, I'm not sure yet *grumbles* If I call him tonight and he says he can't come, I'm gonna be very very aggrivated/angry/destructive/dissappointed/psychotic/frustrated/some other words that I can't seeminlgy think of right now....

So, More pictures coming of Sean & I.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Guthorm Swordmaster

I would post a picture but i dont have a digital camera.

Scarwake

that's too bad.....I have one, and I have on my cellphone....
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Trident

TJ looks drunk  :P

(But I suppose I shouldn't say stuff like that because /if/ I put a picture in the album, it will probably be worse)

But the hair is nice.  Very nice.

Scarwake

*huggles monica* Yay!!!!

Lol, you should put a pic in of you, like you said you were going to on aim....

"This summer, I will."  Not just like that but it was that, I just shortened it.....

Emperor of

In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Scarwake*huggles monica* Yay!!!!

Lol, you should put a pic in of you, like you said you were going to on aim....

"This summer, I will."  Not just like that but it was that, I just shortened it.....
Yeah, why aren't you, Monica?  Everyone wants you to.

The Lady Shael

Well, it was about time for me to have a new picture, and I hope you enjoy it, because it's the most recent pic of me at the moment.

Some of you know that I'm in Washington D.C. right now, so my new pic was actually taken at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, in the gift shop. I'm finally 5'4"!! Woot! All this time I had to rely on my unreliable friend's word that I was 5'2". You can even see how happy I am. ~_^ I really was happy, but I didn't know I was at 5'4" until after the picture was taken. Yeah, yeah, what a crazy thing to be proud of, but I don't care. ^_^

The thing going down the side says "How tall are you in 100 dollar bills?"
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hmm.. The link at the beginning of the topic is broken again.. It should be:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/redwallwa...edwallwarlords/

Guthorm Swordmaster

Some people don't look at all how i thought they would be.

Aqualis

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterSome people don't look at all how i thought they would be.
Most people don't.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

i second that!

stop complaining about your height Shael! you're taller than i am!!

Guthorm Swordmaster

I know. Im glad i cant post my picture now.

calria

I suddenly feel extremely tall... *6'1*

Angst Vulpine

I feel a bit tall too. (5' 3"  [or so], 13, and growing.)

Man...Cal, you're pretty hot. And so are you, Ashy.  ::agrees::
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3