The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Unless it has something to do with Kilk, I wouldn't get too mad, but you'd better not say it anyway. *nods*

*crosses arms* And TJ married me without my permission. Hmf. I don't think I'm married to anyone else...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelUnless it has something to do with Kilk, I wouldn't get too mad, but you'd better not say it anyway. *nods*
You mean my Kilk?  Why are you talking about my Kilk?  I don't get it.

*Ducks*  I shouldn't have brought that up...

Angst Vulpine

As you wish. But why not Kilk? 0_o *grins*  

*marries Shael*

Oh, I wish Storm was active. Stormy on a pink tractor with a cookie up his nose is a beautiful thing. And I'd be your stepmother, Jul!
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

The Lady Shael

Because Kilk is mine. So there, Ju. Nyah. *sticks tongue out* I was the rightful winner during that chat, Kilk said so.

^_^ Somehow, I knew that was going to come up when I made that post...

*decides to not ask about the cookie up Stormy's nose*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ashyra Nightwing

*marries Angst-Vulpine*
I'm already married to Julie, I think... I was her 20-somethingth wife? Or wasn't I?

Angst Vulpine

Is everyone around me slightly drunk? Is that the problem?
Angst Vulpine  

TR Shadow

Quote from: Angst VulpineI blame Julie.
Yeah, Ragefur and I shoved it up there.  *Giggle*  That was a long time ago.

I couldn't help bringing the Kilk thing up, Shael.  I rightfully should have won, and that's what counts, right?

...Dude, that was like a over a year ago...

Angst Vulpine

I bet Stormy wasn't real happy. 0_o
Angst Vulpine  

The Lady Shael

Yeah right, I still would've won even if you /didn't/ bring up Colin. ^_^ Care for a re-match?  :P  

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine  

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelYeah right, I still would've won even if you /didn't/ bring up Colin. ^_^ Care for a re-match?  :P
Sure.  But we have to use someone else since Kilk is already mine.  *Thinks*  *Drags in Ragefur kicking and screaming*  Or even better, we could use Stormclaw's best friend, Keegan.  I bet he'd be happy about that.  *Cough*

...Let's use Nohc.

Angst Vulpine

Keegan Kael scares me. XD
Angst Vulpine  

TR Shadow

Quote from: Angst VulpineKeegan Kael scares me. XD
Dude!  You know Daniel?!

Angst Vulpine

Not /personally/ but he comments in Stormy's journal  often, and I'll read his whenever I remeber to.  :D Does he hang out online anywhere?
Angst Vulpine