The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrhakel

Quote from: Angst VulpineMARRY /ME/ Myr!
*giggle* How did I know that was coming?  :D  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes I will, Myrh!
*marries*

Yep, collection of husbands... I have lots. =D

Angst Vulpine

0_o

Because I've asked you before. XD
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Myrhakel

Yay!

*marries Valor*

I now have a collection of wives.  :D  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Myrhakel GreenfireI now have a collection of wives.  :D
Er, yay?

Trident

I totally forgot who I "married"

... It's been an entire year

... I know I didn't marry ANY girls- AND I DON'T PLAN TO *glares at a certain few girls who kept asking her to marry them*

Angst Vulpine

TJ. You told me not to marry him.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ashyra Nightwing

Oh, yeah. Josh called me ugly once.

*unmarries Josh*

Angst Vulpine

How could he! >_< Ashy's not ugly!  :)  
Angst Vulpine  

Trident

Quote from: Angst VulpineTJ. You told me not to marry him.
Is this directed to me?

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine  

Trident

I told you not to marry him?

Angst Vulpine

Yes, you said to keep away from TJ. I'm pretty sure it was you.  ;/
Angst Vulpine  

calria

Will you all marry me, please?

((Ad's paying more attention to computer games lately... SOMETHING has to catch his attention!))

Angst Vulpine

I would say what I'd do, but Shael wouldn't aprove.

And, sure.
*marries Calria*

Yea, he's on less, and that says something...And sometimes he doesn't message me. Odd, cause he almost always does.

Hey, Cal, has he shared the dirty cookie joke with you, perchance? o_0
Angst Vulpine