The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Maybe your mom was just scared of TJ. *tries to stifle a laugh at the thought*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

Well, I've known Joshie for several years, almost as long as I've known Ad.  Josh was the first guy I knew when I came November 7th 2002.  I just don't know what he did to make everybody upset.  

Narfel

Hey, aboot what you guys were talkin about before, I cant look at the pics either! HELP ME!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Angst Vulpine

Quote from: The Lady Shael*hushed voice* Whatever you do, don't say that in front of Retto. *nods*
*grin*

Yes, but I think you'd have more worries with Stormclaw. XDD

And, Trident; He's...A pest. And he's royally peeved people off, repeatedly. That's most of it. And flaming journals. That's...Just really wrong. *whisper* Personally, I don't like his attitude and some of the things he's said. But whatever.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

calria

Quote from: TridentWell, I've known Joshie for several years, almost as long as I've known Ad.  Josh was the first guy I knew when I came November 7th 2002.  I just don't know what he did to make everybody upset.
I, also, have known Josh for an extremely long time... and longer than I've known Ad.

The scary thing about that is that I'm marrying Ad.
What would you guys do if someone married Josh? *snert*

That would be amusing...

Ashyra Nightwing

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/redwallwa...edwallwarlords/

...Does that work, Narfel? It should do- it works for me...

Josh.. Well, he's never flamed me or anything, but he is a pest.

Scarwake

Yes, tim I'm sure he can.  Your mom is checking on the flights and such for Sunday July 18th.  I'll be calling sean when I get back from Michigan on Saturday.  We not tell you nething because you're annoying!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sonoras

I is not annoying! You just get so boring I say something stupid.

Myrhakel

Quote from: calriaWhat would you guys do if someone married Josh? *snert*

That would be amusing...
:blink: Amusing for us, the person who married Josh or Josh?  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Narfel

Hey thanks! that link worked!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Myrhakel Greenfire
Quote from: calriaWhat would you guys do if someone married Josh? *snert*

That would be amusing...
:blink: Amusing for us, the person who married Josh or Josh?
Er?  The act of marriage, I say.  It'd either be very bad or very good for him. ^_^

Ashyra Nightwing

*marries Josh*

*adds him to her collection of husbands*

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Myrhakel

Collections of husbands? Oo

Ashy, will you marry me?  :P  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Angst Vulpine

:D Oldish in joke.

MARRY /ME/ Myr!
Angst Vulpine