The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angst Vulpine

I'd submit mine, but I fear being called a goth/punk. I wear black and spike braclets and those chains you clip your wallet to. But I'm not THAT angsty...Well, aside from my main character...  *puts on Vulpine face*

"I am not a goth. We all know, that truely and really, I'm a RAVER."

^
|
Something we (like to) call  a Pok'ee'choc'leeps.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Scarwake*prods everyone to update their pics more, other than Nohc*
See?  I give the people what they want!  Nothing wrong with that...

Quote*Refuses to give picture* NEVER!

Pleeeease?  Why not?

Trident

I haven't found a picture I look good in.  Usually because the one taking the picture LOVES to make us laugh and stuff.  The only picture I did find that I looked good in was with about 22 other people in it, lol...  

Ashyra Nightwing

...CHOK'LEET'POK'LEEPS!

SQUEEEE!

Nohcnonk

Quote from: TridentI haven't found a picture I look good in.  Usually because the one taking the picture LOVES to make us laugh and stuff.  The only picture I did find that I looked good in was with about 22 other people in it, lol...
*makes a poll*

Angst Vulpine

*stares at Ash*

chok'leet'pok'h'leeps?

Anyway, Monica, ya don't HAVE to look good. *grins*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Scarwake

Nobody's gonna call you a punk or gothic, Angst...I actually like punk/gothics they're kewl...Got quite a few of them that I go to school with, that I'm very good friends with despite what my other friends seem to think.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Angst Vulpine

<3 Yes.  Usually, they're actually really smart.

>_< Time to hijack father's digital camera.  
Angst Vulpine  

Ashyra Nightwing

Punk/gothic type people are spiffy. Everyone is spiffy.. (except maybe the evil people.)
I wear black most of the time, simply because hardly any other colours suit me..

Angst Vulpine

*grins*

I dunno, Ashy. I can't see you as a gothic/punk/raver. Perhaps steampunk?  :P

Heh. *casts about for Nirvana discs*
Angst Vulpine  

Narfel

I usually like the gothic/punk chicks because a lot of the time they end up being hot! lol
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Angst Vulpine

That's a bit shallow.  :huh:  
Angst Vulpine  

Ashyra Nightwing

Angst Vulpine

My gosh! YOU LOOK LIKE ME.

With clear skin, but you look  like a slightly younger  me. *stares*
Angst Vulpine  

Narfel

it was wasn't it..... I gotta go tell my brother, he'll be so proud!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!