The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

no bowing here! I'm 6 foot and 14 also! *Chest bulges out* Its good to be tall, a matey?
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Nohcnonk

I'm almost 15... and the only bright side to that is that I now look only 3 years older than I am! XD

Trident

To the tall 6 feet people out there:

Shorties kick ....!!!!!!!!

Or as Tom would say, "The only ones they can reach".

Angst Vulpine

*grins*

Great quote. XD

5' 4", 13 yrs.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Trident

Yes!  But I couldn't finnish it due to our language thing.

You're, um, 13 and you like Retto?  He's about 10 years older than you, sorry...  But I guess I won't ruin you're fun, it's funny to watch.

I'm also 5'4!  But, um, I'm a few years older.  *Will be 15 in a few months*

Sonoras

lol,I don't think Retto would be exaclty interested in someone 10 years younger. I want to update my pic but ... computer probs, bad camera, stuff like that.

Ashyra Nightwing

We're his FANGIRLS. It doesn't matter that we're younger than him...

Ruatine

*interjects her two cents* I'm pretty sure Retto is 18. He's not in college yet.... So, he's only 5 years older than her. Anyway, it's all done in good fun.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Angst Vulpine

He's 19, his birthday was in May. ^;^ Six years. Really only 5 and a half, though. *grins*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Sonoras

Meh, don't see what's so great 'bout Retto, besides the fact he's the maker of RWL...unless Boze was...well....

Scarwake

Pardon a mi, por favor.  But this is a topic on the Photo album not how people("fangirls/guys") like or dislike Retto.

Keep it on topic
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sonoras

Yes, what he said.

Don't talk about Retto.

Ruatine

Topics evolve. Unless someone says something totally off the wall and it stalls conversation, then we're not off topic. This topic will die if all we can talk about is the photo album. People don't update their pictures that often (except Nohc).  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Scarwake

*prods everyone to update their pics more, other than Nohc*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Trident

*Refuses to give picture* NEVER!