The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

This is true, this is true. But I think you meant to say me, as in me *points to self*
Ahhh I'm just kidding.... who could forget about you coolcats, Honestly!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

The Lady Shael

Quote from: calriaMore than likely, yeah, Shael will be back.
She forgot-- there's one thing she DOES need online:

us.
I was doing alright until that post, and then I burst into tears after I read it.

Thank Teufel for nudging me in here. I had already visited LPF yesterday, and she commented on my LJ that it wouldn't hurt just to visit RWL. Before that, my conscience was like, "NO NO NO! Very bad!", but then "Oh, she said it's alright to go back, so what are you waiting for?"

But this is only a visit. I'm glad to see that TJ is managing the albums well, and I apologize for my unexplained abscence, and my lack of duty. I was actually feeling rather guilty over at LPF because spammers attacked the OOC board, which was the board I modded, and Lancepaw was forced to hire another mod. *hangs head* I wish I could've stayed...

I might hang around for just a bit longer, but I can't stick around for too long, or my work will never get done.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Ruatine

Quote from: The Lady ShaelThank Teufel for nudging me in here. I had already visited LPF yesterday, and she commented on my LJ that it wouldn't hurt just to visit RWL. Before that, my conscience was like, "NO NO NO! Very bad!", but then "Oh, she said it's alright to go back, so what are you waiting for?"
*clears throat* Actually, this is what I commented in your journal, Shael.

"*hugs* We all miss you at RWL, but don't let that induce you to check back. I know how it is to need to break away from the online world. It's hard, but it can be done if you're determined to do it."

I was actually trying to keep you from coming here since you seemed so determined not to. Anyway, I'm glad you did check in. I miss you lots!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

Oh. Apparently I skimmed it. *slaps self in head*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Naltaca

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI might hang around for just a bit longer, but I can't stick around for too long, or my work will never get done.
Well you should stay around here forever then because I mean seriously. If all of us did finish what work we had to do then there would be nothing left for us to do.  
COOL STORY BRO

Scarwake

Well, folks....Nohc has a new picture up of himself in the album, watch out he's sporting a suit and standing infront of what looks to be a fuzzy wall, lol!!

Send in your pics to ME(TJ) @ one of the following:

AIM: Savage Park03
MSN: Fireball_2006@msn.com
YIM: Scarwake88
Email: Redwallwarlords@yahoo.com

Thanks to those of you have sent in pictures of yourself, it really adds to how we know people & we're lookin forward to those of you who are going to be sending in pics of yourself in the future!

TJ & Shael
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

*whistles* Wow, you look awesome, Nohc!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Scarwake

I have also updated my picture with nothing too grande, as I'm workin with a crappy digital/web camera and so....But I edited it and put a lovely antique finish on it.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

QuoteWell, folks....Nohc has a new picture up of himself in the album, watch out he's sporting a suit and standing infront of what looks to be a fuzzy wall, lol!!
Gotta love the fuzzy wall. :D

Quote*whistles* Wow, you look awesome, Nohc!
Thank you!  How old do I look? :lol:  

Ruatine

Nohcnonk

Ruatine

*pokes* You're 15 aren't you?

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Teufel*pokes* You're 15 aren't you?
14... hehe.  15 in thirteen days, though. ^_^

IFman

overactive putuitary gland.... :rolleyes:

fuzzy walls, almost as good as fuzzy floors
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.