The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

I never see shael anymore. Anyways can I send it over the comp?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ruatine

Those of you who don't read Shael's LJ prolly wouldn't know, but Shael has left the ROC until further notice.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

~>John<~

thought so. Did she say why?
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

~>John<~

Ah. tough for her. I felt like that earlier this year. I quit until I finally could come back. Itt's hard as hard as she says. good luck to her/

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Narfel

I hope she feels better... I also felt like that a while ago, I even didnt go on the net for about 4 months..... Not even to check my e-mail! But I sorta missed all my freinds that I had made over the internet.
I realised that me and her have the same name, Jesse(my name doesnt have an I of course) *voice lowers* cause i'm a guy!
-Narfel
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

TR Shadow

Quote from: NarfelI hope she feels better... I also felt like that a while ago, I even didnt go on the net for about 4 months..... Not even to check my e-mail! But I sorta missed all my freinds that I had made over the internet.
I realised that me and her have the same name, Jesse(my name doesnt have an I of course) *voice lowers* cause i'm a guy!
-Narfel
Except her name is Stephanie.  *Giggles*

Sonoras

Whoa...IFman looks....smaller than I imagined.....

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Narfel

*hits self upside the Head* Man do I feel stupid, It almost makes me wanna edit that post... But once again my laziness takes hold of me!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Naltaca

Ah, so Jessi Oak is her redwal name then?

IFman, you can fit in the wash? Awesome, I'm over 6 feet but I can only fit in the dryer. At least I think I can, it's been a while since I've been in the dryer.
COOL STORY BRO

Ashyra Nightwing

Jessise Oakshade is Shael's character, yiss...

Scarwake

Attention, all RWL Photo Album & RWL In Character Photo Album pics will be sent to me from now on due to Shael's absence in the ROC, which you could've sent them to me anyways before......

So you can send them to me at all of the following;
AIM: Savage Park03
YIM: Scarwake88
MSN: Fireball_2006@msn.com
Album Email: redwallwarlords@yahoo.com

Thank you,
 TJ
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Naltaca

Bah, Shael will be back. Just give her a few months, maybe a year.
COOL STORY BRO

calria

More than likely, yeah, Shael will be back.
She forgot-- there's one thing she DOES need online:

us.