Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

IFman

a big change from your last picture

edit: the second link doesn't work
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Nohcnonk

QuoteWell, I don't like the idea of putting my face about on the web, but I've at last decided I should put forth some manner of picture- it's all perfectly safe if I just cut off the head, I s'pose. So just a few adjustments, and...

[edit]

So there you have it, folks: Raine. In the flesh.

Quote[The Known World] :grin-all:
?

No, seriously...
Uh oh.  Nudity!  Bak Raine! :P

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh. I /really/ need a hair cut. And the other picture was about a year old...

Angst Vulpine

Baka, Ven. How...Pervy. XD

And yea, Shael. I did get a kick out've it.  :D  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Scarwake*stares at Monica* Yes, you do like to torture us all.....in ways unknown, don't you?
Is Monica Vengerak?

Gotta get that clarified.  Sorry for my ignorance.  :rolleyes:  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Lady Shael

Eh, no. Monica is Trident. Vengerak is Vengerak, otherwise known as Raine. Hope that clears it up. ^_^

*pokes Ashy* Should I change your piccy then?

I also had an idea, but I haven't done anything about it yet, partly because I'm lazy, and partly because I wanted to see what other people thought of it first. I thought maybe we could have another RWL album, but put character pictures instead. That way, more people can submit their picture, and it can inspire a bit more in-character mood to the game. Good idea?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yep, ye can change it...

I think that the IC RWL album is a great idea! The game really needs a little more in-characterishness..

Angst Vulpine

Do I get one picture for each warlord?

*pats KoRL, UC,  VV, and UV*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Scarwake

Well, folks.....The Redwall Warlords Photo Album has now a variety of pictures, 45 to be exact.  Ranging from the Not-so-passionate-picture-going admins to the newly emerging talent of the game!

Currently in the album we've got these folks:
Boze
Retto's Arms & Blender
Stormclaw
Shael
Ad
Wolf Bite
Teufel
Myself
Sha
Ad & Aus
Ragefur
Kilkenne
Calria
Ashyra
Beem
TR Shadow
Calantorntian
Fenix
Overlord
Beatles
Dead Eye
Blood Wake
Sonoras
Ilse(Aminrael)
Myself & Ilse
Peace Alliance
Mikalea Dark Knight
Mark
Riverpaw
Ad & Calria
Nohc
Almkman
Windhound
Naltaca
Tania
Stan
Juby
Myrhakel
Narfel
Samantha
Checkerpaw

We also have the 1st RWL Group pic done by Calria, the 2nd Group pic done by Myself, a hand-drawn comic like pic done by TR Shadow, and the RWL picture done by Kelly Hamilton!

Don't be left out, Click It or be left out of something great!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Newly updated picture of Wolf Bite up! Actually, TJ's putting it up right now, so I'm still waiting a bit to see it. Meaning one where he is not hiding behind his laptop. He is revealed at last...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ruatine

That's odd. He looks exactly how I pictured him. o.O
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Angst Vulpine

Yep. That's Wolf Bite alright. Without a doubt. Looks like I though.
Angst Vulpine  

calria

Ummm...
The hand-drawn pic that's cartoony was done by ME, thank you veddy much. *glare*

And also, I might try doing another group pic next week when I get to my gramma's house.
I might scan one of the pics I got developed of myself today and replace mine with it, since it's frightfully recent, and pretty good, as well. ^^;

Ashyra Nightwing

Wolf looks exactly how I'd pictured him! 'tis spiffy...