The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Quote from: NarfelNohc..... nice pic, I like the serious look you were goin for :lol:  By the way, what did you guys and gals think I looked like... A vague discription if you please!
P.S. Myrhakel is Very pretty  ;)  Call me
I wasn't "trying" to look serious... :D

Myrh's an angel.  Though, if you live in Canada, she'd be glad to call you. ^_^

Scarwake

Psst....Juby, let me whisper you a secret on the location of the link to the RWL Photo album......*points down* There's one in my signature!!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Juby (Tercios)

ahem, *clears throat* ...... D'OH!
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe... I might make a RWL group photo one day...

Sonoras

Quote from: ScarwakeUmmm.....awhile ago, where is your new piccy??? Hmmmm.....I'm waiting
Wait till I get a scanner, and my internet to work, it will be a lotsa more easy.

Angst Vulpine

Okay, who thought it was a good idea to put the picture of arms in the Album?  I mean, for all we know, he could be the blender! Or the ice! Or the whipped creme!  <3

...*cackles for vaugely unknown reasons*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

Angst Vulpine

Remember, I found and brough them to RWL.
 :D  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

...Them?  What be them?  HIS ARMS??

Angst Vulpine

No, no. The pictures. There were orignally three, you know, but only one had arms or anything.  :D  
Angst Vulpine  

Nohcnonk

Oh... hum, ok... *didn't know*

The Lady Shael

Heh, that was my idea. ^_^ I actually planned to do it months ago, but never got around to it, and finally one day I was bored, and decided to go look for that topic you posted in the Spa Room long ago, and put it up. I thought you might enjoy that.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Well, I don't like the idea of putting my face about on the web, but I've at last decided I should put forth some manner of picture- it's all perfectly safe if I just cut off the head, I s'pose. So just a few adjustments, and...

[edit]

So there you have it, folks: Raine. In the flesh.

QUOTE (The Known World)
:grin-all: ?[/quote]

No, seriously...

[No nudity please. Thanks.]

Trident

Maybe I'll take a picture of myself one of these days.  It's fun torturing people.   :P    

Scarwake

*stares at Monica* Yes, you do like to torture us all.....in ways unknown, don't you?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album