The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Er, it should be there... *clicks link*

Oh dear, not good. *ponders* I swear I didn't do anything much, all I did was add windy's picture, add an album description, and rearrange the pictures a little...weird.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

baska

windhound

wheee!!
windy's pic broke the album!  quick!  remove it!  tehe..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Strange, I always thought that Windy and his bro where the children of people that never left the hippy days, bought their kids as free spirits in tie-die clothes singing folk songs in the woods.  Oh well, you blew that one for me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Hahahahahahahaha. What do you mean? He looks like a free sperit... say, whats in that cage the cameras on?

windhound

*twitch*  wolf is scary too..  my brothers somtimes wear tie-dye too..  I dont though..  wierd..
I usually wear differing shades of darkness..  bright colors just dont work for me..  

oh, btw, the crates in the picture are dog crates, my mum does doberman rescue and the crates are for the rescues to sleep in, the rest of our dogs get free roam of the house at night..  during the day they get to play in our 2 acer wooded fenced backyard..  ah to be a dog..  sleep, play, and eat..  no work..  ah well..  no computers for that matter..  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Scarwake

Actually, the reason for the photo album giving you the error message is not because of our pictures or windy's for that matter, its because yahoo has been experiencing Photo Album problems throughout all of last week, my own personal album(just random picks of myself) also experienced the same error message.  And it works properly now, my album, so I'm sure that the RWL album will be back to proper working order in no time.

OH, and NALTACA's picture is now in the RWL Photo Album, have a peek at the little dude whose always trying to rush me along....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

That's...so...odd....

It's still not up. I can see it when I log in though...apparently TJ's updated Cal's piccy as well. Just hang on, people.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

ah, yiss yiss. I can see it now..

The Lady Shael

*politely bewildered* That's odd. I still can't...not unless I log in.

Naltaca

Quote from: Scarwake

OH, and NALTACA's picture is now in the RWL Photo Album, have a peek at the little dude whose always trying to rush me along....
Seriously, is it so wrong to want your pic up in less than a week? I mean come on, Lady Shael had the pic of Wondy up in no time and here you had to eat your breakfast first, lol.
COOL STORY BRO

windhound

*mutters* it's  wIndy, w0ndy sounds like some kinda fairy or somthin..  or some spell happy wizard..  meh..  

that's why my first choice was graffiti or tripod..  I thought it might be easier..  seems it mighta been faster =P  thankee for uploading it Shael..  maybe Yahoo will decide that I am worthy enough to view the photoalbum soon..
hehe..

Scarwake

Yeah, I'm having the same problems with viewing the album and yes I updated Cal's piccy.....I still have problems with my other albums....evilness is yahoo
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

caedo caelestis

You would be better off hosting it on something other then yahoo.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: The Lady Shael*politely bewildered* That's odd. I still can't...not unless I log in.
I have to log in also..