The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Josh's picture hath been updated.

Come on people, don't be afraid to submit your picture if you haven't already. We only need 3 more pictures to fill up the second page.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

I'm working on a hand-drawn photo album, with pencil portraits of everyone. (Yeah, boredom and procrastination work wonders for your artistic skills...)
Who wants to be in it?

The Lady Shael

*raises hand* I do! This'll be interesting, can't wait to see what it'll look like.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

calria

*grin* Warning: I never said I could draw *well*... but yes, it should be interesting...

baska

Well, I have finally found a picture taken of me recently at my sisters wedding....I was wearing my hired suit and lookin' like a fool :lol: ....And you can see it as soon as i get it back! ;)  
BTW:I never said it was a good pic...... <_<  

Beem

OH!  Cal that is a great idea... even though I was thinking the exact same thing hehe.  I wanna be in it!  please ^^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

Awww sorry Beem... already finished it. I just have to plug my scanner in, which requires a restart, which I'm too lazy to do at the moment, so I'll try to scan in the next day or two.

I'll do another one probably sometime soon, though. It was really fun. (And apparently I'm insanely skilled at drawing Boze. He looks REALLY like him!)

Mikalae Gildar

I wanna be in the next one!  O-o-o!

And I am bringing another piccy of me for the album...a scarier one....a more differenter one...yessssss
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Scarwake

Scarier??? Oh, great....The last one was scary enough...j/k

Yes, people we need pictures, for pictures will allows us to further learn of each other, making this community "greater!!!"  (possibly)
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Mikalae Gildar

Yes, true true!

*Claps for the dude from Indiana*
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Riverpaw

Me!

Finally. It's slightly messed up, but will suffice until I get another.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Riverpaw

Erm... anyone notice my picture??
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Yepyep, I noticed it, haven't had time to put it up, been busy. I doubt I'll have time to do it today, putting up my birthday party decorations...^_^

Burninate

I like the sort of... halo around your face. Makes you look angelic.  :lol:  
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."