The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disdain's Amorack

Quote from: TR ShadowHah! ?He's old!
Yep, and you will be too.  :snicker:

And that's what I look like when I'm not in my armor and beating the (junk) out of people, or shooting them with my crossbow. So, it's not the tent you have to watch out for  B)

Blood Wake

post the picture with you aiming your bow. you look pretty cool in that one
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

TR Shadow

Quote from: AmorackYep, and you will be too.  :snicker:
Not with my medical conditions, I won't.

Hah.  But we can overlook that.

How old are you, anyway?

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Disdain's Amorack

Yea, what he said. W/ 2 kids and a wife, and a mortgage and everything else that goes with it.
These games are a fun way to take a break. Same as most, I figure. Now, fighting in the SCA, is a great way to vent. Blood can tell you about it, a little. Hopefully He will check it out, someday.
My signature is a pic of my coat of arms, I designed, with help of a  graphic artist. But, since I am a wolf, in the game, I thought it fit. And it looks cool. It's an outline of my real crossbow.

Here's the one Blood was talking about. It was a target competition in Flagstaff, AZ:

If you look close, you can see the feathers of the arrow as it was leaving the bow.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: AmorackThese games are a fun way to take a break. Same as most, I figure.
*nods* Very true. Whenever my life gets too stressful, I hang out here. I stopped actually playing the game long ago, but my duties as an admin keep me busy. ^_^ Welcome to RWL, by the way. Hope you stick around, we're in a cool people shortage right now. But, you know, once a RWLer, always a RWLer, people usually have a hard time leaving. Even the banned people keep coming back. o.o But I'll shut up now, I'm rambling again.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blood Wake

haven't seen Josh for a while, when was the last time he tried to break in?

h

The Lady Shael

It was a while ago, you were probably around when it happened. The whole bug exploitation thing, and Beatles was involved too. None of the banned people have broken in recently, I think, (then again, no one else has either) just felt like providing evidence that RWL is addictive. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hi, Amorack!

You have now officially scared Ashyra. Have a sticker. *hides from the crossbow*

:P  

Disdain's Amorack

Well, I only shoot the willing (and armored). ;)

Thanks for the welcome.

Blood Wake

in big battles do you just stand in the back and shoot people?

h

Disdain's Amorack

No, I stand right behind the shield wall, on the frontline and shoot people. I'm still within  the 9 foot Poles looking to kill me. But, when an archer shows up, everyone get nervous.  :snicker:  
Sometimes I don't even have to shoot at anyone. Just standing there makes them cover.

Blood Wake

haha, thats funny. how did you get injured anyway? and what weapon did you use before being injured?

h

Disdain's Amorack

I used to fight on the shield wall. Then I decided to not anymore cause of a medical condition, not an injury. I stopped before I got injured, due to the condition.

David

Heres the Jager!!

Dunno if I already posted but o well!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v316/N8JKill...nt=87496360.jpg click hte link cause I cant get the picture button to work fer now.. Can a modor admin edit this and put the pic there fer me? thanks

edit:

like this?  ^_^
~windhound