The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

*feels very scared*
*decides not to sit near Marcus anymore*

Nohcnonk

Thanks Shael.  I was the one that made that shot too. XD Gotta love backwards layups...

Sonoras

Nohc!! You've sent in like, 30 pics!!! We don't need to see you that much...

I still need to send a new pic of me, maybe when I go to Wolf's house...
I have short hair now, that pic doesn't look like me, don't believe it, that pic is lying.

The Lady Shael

Nohc hasn't changed his pic as much as me and TJ have though....I think we're both tied somewhere...and I've been planning to actually put in another pic for me because you can hardly see me in the current picture anyway.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

My picture is really decieving...I never wear make up.

Nohcnonk

I haven't updated my pic in forever though and the other one wasn't great at all... just slightly interesting.  I was planning on changing it in just a few weeks but never got around to getting a new picture until now.  Probably only sent in 5 or 6. ^_^

cloud

hmm, I need to send in one, but I don't really have anyones showing off my true sexyness right now.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Merf. You vain people. I've sent in one pic, just one. :P  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sonoras

Meh....

Ehm....

mmkk....

I need a scanner....

Aqualis

Quote from: SonorasMeh....

Ehm....

mmkk....

I need a scanner....
Ditto
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Neobaron

I need to buy a camera...

---

then i need to get one up that doesnt have a stupid title.

---

*the person responsible for that has been sacked a ridiculously large number of times*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

RazorClaw

cloud, I think you should go without "showing off your true sexyness". Shael might vomit on her keyboard.  

Sonoras

Ya, you better not  :)  It will haunt us.

I always saw Holby as a short, fat, kid.

Sonoras

Sorry for the double post, but I finally got a new pic! Kk, TJ's gone now and I haven't seen Sheal for a while.

Nohcnonk