The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

OH MY GOODNESS.....

POST UR PICCIES NOW!!!!!!

*laughing as he's yelling at you all who are talkin about ur heights and then how u can't get dates*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

RazorClaw

That's Shael. I can get dates.  

The Lady Shael

Oh, be quiet. I can't do much about it, he has to ask me first.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: The Lady ShaelOh, be quiet. I can't do much about it, he has to ask me first.
Oh yes.  They just have to ask first.  Way to try and avoid the truth. XD

The Lady Shael

Well, he did ask me to slow-dance at homecoming. But I don't feel like making the first move or anything. Apparently, there's the possibility of a Sadie Hawkins dance in February, so if that goes through, I promise I'll ask him. Satisfied?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

~>John<~

lol, I'm 5'8" and 13......and can get a date :)
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Scarwake

Yellow Eyes picture is now available for viewing in the album!!!

*Points* U CANNOT GET A DATE, lol, jk!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Trident

http://www.rovl.org/vi/?p=display&e=4272

That's me!  (Not) But if I could be a skater fox...!  =^.^=

The Lady Shael

Well, all guys have to do is ask any girl to get a date. All girls can do is flirt and hope for the best. Unless they feel really brave. But I don't.

Arguia Zsah

*stares at picture of Stan*

That looks scarely like someone at school.... called Marcus though.

The Lady Shael

Stan....more commonly known as Josh, Fenix or Tarsonis. Me and TJ just never bothered to take the picture down, or rename it Josh and get rid of the older one. Samantha isn't a RWLer either, that was Peace pretending to be a girl.

Larrusus Deathspear

hehe at first look I though Gen. Volkar's pic was of a mix between a groundhog and Richard Nixon

not to be cruel, but........

I think this is the link to my updated picture, I was to lazy to get rid of the red-eye

http://photos.msn.com/Slideshow/Viewer.htm...%24%26index%3d0
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

The Lady Shael

Yay, new picture of Nohc up. Playing basketball. And I really should be doing my AP english project.  

Gen. Volkov

I know you prolly just misspelled it.. but its volkov.. and that was my HS senior pic... what do you expect.. though the description you gave was a little uncalled for. I usually get Jack Osbourne. As for you pic... AHHH!!!! RUN AWAY! It is the evil surfer dude/grunge band guy of DOOOOMMM!!!!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Arguia Zsah*stares at picture of Stan*

That looks scarely like someone at school.... called Marcus though.
O.O

*stares*

You're right! IT'S MARCUS! MARCUS IS JOSH- *shuts up*