The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Quote from: Arguia ZsahTall people are trees. Small people are beautiful flowers. Mwah. Good things come in small packages.
What that make me? A shrub?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

*wanders back*
*reads own post*
*stares bemused*

mmmmmm... anyone know what i meant? i don't!

*thinks*
*wanders off to find food*

-----------------

Aqualis the Shrub...

Neobaron

Aquilis the shrub? O.o    

---

Volkovs got me beat (according to drivers liscense) by an inch...

So i might just still be the tallest here =-D

But then again... i dont have my fro anymore so i have /no/ idea where i am now. prolly 6'5" or so...

---

Im still taller than Nohc ^.^
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Nohcnonk

How about we all just say that we're just as tall since I haven't checked my height in a while either. ^_^

Gen. Volkov

Er yeah.... if you are still growing you can beat me Nohc.... I'm growing late, but almost done, almost 6'6" now... but I just cause 6'5" cause that's what I was last time I measured.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

*is tallish*
*feels short among the tall people*

DemonSlavers

yes yes im very young only 13, so i havnt hit my big height change just yet.  Anyway im 5''4''  Pretty tall for a young teenager though.....
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Guthorm Swordmaster

Like I've said before I'm 5'5 and 12 years old and I know people in my year who are taller than my good self.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: DemonSlaversyes yes im very young only 13, so i havnt hit my big height change just yet.  Anyway im 5''4''  Pretty tall for a young teenager though.....
*feels short... again*

5'4" only pretty tall?

*measueres self*

yep. 5'1" and proud of it.

*finds a a pair of stilts*

RazorClaw

The Lady Shael

5'4" and 15, soon to be 16. I used to have a picture in the album proving I was 5'4"...I know it's on Cal's RWLer quiz thing...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

You're only a tenth grader and you were complaining about a flirting ninth grader? Yeesh, guess I need to be more careful not to tick older girls off.  :P  

The Lady Shael

Wrong, I'm in 11th. (skipped 2nd grade, thank you very much) When I only have this and one more year to graduate, little flirting 9th graders do get a bit irksome. Especially considering I wouldn't give them a chance. And Shael wonders why she doesn't have a boyfriend...(actually! Shael thinks she almost has a boyfriend! But he's shy and probably won't say anything, what great luck I have...)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelWrong, I'm in 11th. (skipped 2nd grade, thank you very much) When I only have this and one more year to graduate, little flirting 9th graders do get a bit irksome. Especially considering I wouldn't give them a chance. And Shael wonders why she doesn't have a boyfriend...(actually! Shael thinks she almost has a boyfriend! But he's shy and probably won't say anything, what great luck I have...)
My mom wouldn't let me skip 2nd... *grumble* Ah, well, I'll have to cope with being smarter than anyone in 7th grade. Or eighth. Or ninth. Or tenth. MAYBE eleventh.  :P  

Aqualis

I skipped preschool. Ahahahah!

Actually I was just placed ahead, and even though I techincally went to kindergarden, I wasn't there very much. I think I went like five out of eight months. (My family moved right before Christmas from California to Illinois.) So I was smarter from the beginning. hehe
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis