The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: DemonSlaversim trying to put my young 13 year old pic in the album but i dont know how.
Speak to Shael or TJ on AIM or MSN..

The Lady Shael

Updated album because Kilk had a new picture. I was talking to him last night when I decided to take another picture of myself, so that's up there too. Yep, taken yesterday. It's a bit dark, and my face has a weird complexion, but oh well.

Also, the album wouldn't let me rearrange the pictures, for some unusual reason, so me and Kilk are stuck at the bottom of the album.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Cindarin

"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Scarwake

The weirdo in the black cloak and ragged shirt and pants comes stumbling in, exhausted it appears from running or some other tireding event.  He quickly regains his composure and settles into a vintage leather chair sitting behind a round cherry wood desk.  He rolls himself up to the desk and suddenly begins clicking away on his computer, trying to fix the album and add Cindarin's picture to it.

Well, well, well....I shall SAVE THE ALBUM!!!!  The weirdo says in a superhero-like comical voice.

Click.click.click.click.clickclickclickclickclick.

Almost there ole chaps!

He turns back to the computer screen.  Adjusting his form to a more relaxing position in his chair he falls deeper into his work and only one sound can be heard.

Click...click...click...click...clickclickclickclickclickclick...CLICK!

He looks to the wall puzzled and confused after having done all that clicking to attempt to fix the album's picture arrangement.  He looks not moving watching the wall, as if there were something there to give him the answer to the problem in which he doth seek.  Alas nothing has come to help him, nothing.

Well, ole chums....I attempted to fix it, but it would not allow such to be done, Yahoo must find a way to repair itself to where this BadQuery doesn't come into existence anymore.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

RazorClaw

Cindarin, you look exactly like a dude from a goalie camp I went to...  

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: CindarinMyself - I think. o.O
You look almost exactly how I pictured you. Strange...

Cindarin

Oh really?  How did you even remember me?  ^_^
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Menatus

I think my cat diserves a pic in the photo album.

Trident

Quote from: MenatusI think my cat diserves a pic in the photo album.
My foot deserves a picture in the album as well.

More than that, my eye does.  If John has his eye in it, then so should I  :rolleyes:

TR Shadow

My eye's in it.  But so is the rest of me so that doesn't count.

^_^

Nohcnonk

Ashyra Nightwing

My foot does not deserve a space at the end of my leg, let alone one in the photo album.. *curses evil toes*

wolf bite

I always thought that Holby was 4 feet tall. Maybe it is one of his clones?  Oh well.

Anyways, at least he has a job, mopping up after the play.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

Your attention please!  Naltaca's picture has now been updated in the album!!!!

I'd also like to inform u that Yahoo still will not allow us to rearrange the photos to put them in alphabetical order, so Naltaca's picture is now at the end of the album!

~Scarwake
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

~>John<~

because of the complaints about my eye, i will soon send in the best picture of me ever......although it is in black and white..
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome