Redwall Warlords Art

Started by Vengerak, July 17, 2003, 12:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Sorry if this has been up before, or something, but I couldn't see any sign of it when I searched the forums. I saw this fairly recently at Elfwood. The image dosen't seem to remote link, so this is the URL:

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/k/e/kel...rlords.gif.html

Pretty good, eh? In my mind I think of that guy as Raine in formal battle dress, since it appears to be a marten (Muzzle being a bit too stubbed for a fox, amongst other things. The tail seems to rule out anything else.) Funny, since he was nothing like this in my Mind's Eye before I saw it.

The Lady Shael

That's a REALLY good picture...they should make it into a banner or something for RWL, we need pictures...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

These are amazing. I looked throuhg them all.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Urran Voh

It won't let me look at them!  Hmmph! *goes off and pouts*
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Krif

That's really cool!  I looked through all of them too, well the ones by that artist, there's thousands of pictures on that site!
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Kenny Boy

Maybe I should check it out later............ the site not pic, the pic rocks!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooh! I saw that pic, and I was going to post something about it... I never got round to it though.