Maybe i'm just overly suspicious

Started by Peace Alliance, July 16, 2003, 05:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Brock = Krif.... Thats what i think... I don't know why he would want us all to think he's a lil girl. But the way he all of a suddent told us that he was older and it was his sister that was young... and then... It just confuses me. why would someone have there sister replace them anyways? why didn't he show his sister the game before he left? ... its all very suspicious

calria

You are overly suspicious... I believe Brock, and I can see why he'd do it- this way, his sister can have an already-broken-in/started account to learn on, without being a multi, and also that way he can stay away easier- her presence will help break his addiction. *nods*

Ruatine

*agrees with Cal*

I think Cal is right on this one, PA. Brock just wanted to have an easier time of leaving the game and forums. Don't be so suspicious.  ;)  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Krif

I'm not my brother.  I'm a lot like him but I'm not.  I don't know why he said he was younger in the first place though.  Calria and Teufel are right.  He showed it to me before but we didn't want to go through the hassle of contacting the administrators about letting me have an account without being disabled, and he would probably attack me a lot just because I'm his sister.  So now that he left he gave me his to play around with.  But Peace Alliance, you should be suspicous because Brock and I are actually axe murderers.  That's right, I'm the one that killed George Washington...
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Peace Alliance

I'm not convinced... It all just makes sense. Plus, most new people to the forums and game have a newness about them. They will new people sounding posts because when you start out you have no idea what everyone on the forum is like. Also, "Krif" somehow already knows stuff like the fact that wolf bite is good... Tuefel is nice... Stuff like that. but within 2 days? seems unlikely! I'm not convinced at all!

Krif

Warning: Sarcastic comment below

Oh, yes, and it's completely impossible to come on as a guest to see what it's like here. Mmm-hmm yeah.

I've been on here as a guest for 3 or 4 days before I made an account.  It's amazing what you can learn in 5-6 days.  You just think what you want to think Peace Alliance.  I'm only speaking the truth.
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Peace Alliance

I will... And I'll be watching carefully... Sonner or later you'll slip up and I'll have more to go on!

Scarwake

Peace its not hard to figure out what everyone is like within a few days, trust me I do it all the time.  I study them and talk to them and I get to know them in no time at all.  That's exactly what I did when I first came to RWL however long ago it was, though I had a friend, but now that I think about it I don't remember who it was that brought my attention to RWL.

Anyways and this newness that you're speaking of, still seems to follow you around, especially with some of your typing skills here.  I'll look through some of your posts and won't know how to decipher a few words because they're completely spelt wrong.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

3 words, live with it!

I've never been very good at spelling, thats not at ALL what I was talking about in terms of "newness". It has NOTHING to do with grammar! I am sick of people complaining because I spell a few things wrong. I do my best not to, in fact when I don't know a word i will usually just use a word i do know instead. But thats all besides the point. Grammar is NOT what i was talking about. GRRR

ok, ok. maybe the part about knowing people is wrong, but the rest is all true...

calria

*chuckles* Peace, see what I've been telling you all along about your grammar? See? See? *cackles*

*wonders what Krif thinks of her*

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ruatine

*honestly doesn't care*  ;)  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Bravehart

I do love a good forum conspiracy every now and then!  I myself admit to upsetting several areas of the ROC with my own trickery.  Still, despite the fun of a conspiracy, I must agree with everyone else, the formula Krif = Brock is false.

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Peace AllianceI'm not convinced... It all just makes sense. Plus, most new people to the forums and game have a newness about them. They will new people sounding posts because when you start out you have no idea what everyone on the forum is like. Also, "Krif" somehow already knows stuff like the fact that wolf bite is good... Tuefel is nice... Stuff like that. but within 2 days? seems unlikely! I'm not convinced at all!
????

The Lady Shael

I think he meant that Wolf Bite is a good player in RWL...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.