RWLCon

Started by Abby The Rat, July 16, 2003, 09:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

When this happens I'll only be 13 or 14 so it wouldnt be that easy to get there, but I'm closer than most people, but not really close, I live in Michigan and my mom would never let me go out of country to a convention -.-, so have fun everyone!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Blackeyes

Oh, well that sucks. Keep trying young one. Keep trying...
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

So we don't know exactly where in Canada this will be? I have relatives all over the place in Canada, so maybe someone won't have to pick me up. Calgary wouldn't be a bad place, although there are a lot of people there in July for the Stampede. (If Ragefur's reading this, you were right. WAY too much country. And plus I'm never looking at another sausage or pancake for about 50 years.) I also have relatives in Victoria, and I used to have relatives in Toronto and Ottawa...pick a place with many tourist attractions, then my parents wouldn't mind going.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

Toronto, because it's like 35 mins west of Whitby (the place of the convention).
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Urran Voh

Hmmm.  Two years from now, I'll be 17.  So, like Scarwake, I could drive if needed.  What should I put on my name tag if I get to go?
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Kenny Boy

The RNN reporters should be there to do a story about it, and Urran I think more people would recognize you if you put Badrang on your nametag!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooooooh! This is getting soooo exciting. If my parents don't let me go, I'll swim!
And I'll be wearing a nametag with "BOB" on it.

Almkman

I doubt I would be able to come.My parents wouldn't let me watch PG 13 movies until I was 13.If I do come you can easily spot me by my red Ohio State shirt and I might have a Ohio State hat on.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Aqualis

I doubt I would be able to come, but even if I did, I would be sixteen. *evil grin* *goes to search for specs of his dad's blazer* *mutters about the expensive prices to build a 454 small-block**remembers sane people are reading this*

Anyway, hope this comes to fruition and have fun without me.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

i fly for free so i could come and in 2 years i should have a passport and my mom would let me go if she could get a buddy pass for wolf bite (my dad for those who are knew or just dont know) so i'll be there and maybe i could get someone else a buddy pass too if they cant get a chance to come
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

CoolClaw

I live in Michigan and I doubt my cat would let me go.  But It sounds like a good Idea, to bad we're all kids and teenagers.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

calria

I think we should raise money for paying for the actual convention-type stuff, and all those insane nametags... That way, we could actually have enough computers to have a big RWL LAN game, and stuff. Everyone who is able then can pay their own way- it shouldn't be too hard to get the money over the next two years. Put 50 cents in a piggy bank every day- in two years you'll have about $350, which will probably pay for most of the trip.
Anyone who is having trouble paying can ask for help from the rest of us, still, but that way we'd have the cash to make the convention awesome.

We should sell tee-shirts. Chattie Chat Chat does that, and buttons, as well. *cackles* merchandising...

Urran Voh

Man, I better get to go!  I can't decided if I want to go as Badrang or as Urran Voh..... :unsure:  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

The Lady Shael

Well, if more people from the ROC are going, I'll have no choice but to wear two nametags, one as Shael, and one as Jessie Oakshade, because RWL and VI are the only two sites where I'm known as Shael, everywhere else I'm known as Jessie. And plus I'm Rosabel on FF.net, but I don't really count that.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Hmmm... I'll have to wear a nametag that say Cal... and then, another one... that says... *thinks* Cal... then maybe, just in case, a third one.... it can say... *thinks really hard* *squinches her face up*...

Cal!