RWLCon

Started by Abby The Rat, July 16, 2003, 09:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Quote from: BlackeyesI have been here for like 10 months.
Nope, only 6 Andy.  I've bin here 7.  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Blackeyes

Six is how long I've been on the forums. I've been playing Warlords since Octover. So like 9 months.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Mark

Quote from: BlackeyesSix is how long I've been on the forums. I've been playing Warlords since Octover. So like 9 months.
Well, this is the forums here, chap.  It doesn't matter how long you've played the games, but how long you've been at the forums.

user posted image

Blackeyes

Peace Alliance

Quote9. Method of payment: Bringing cash seems tempting, but PayPal is a better idea, I think. All the same, if you can't do that, then just bring the cash.
Here in canada we use interac a lot... But there i've noticed in the states there are hardly enough places that have it.

QuoteBusses
Once again... Maybe its just a canadian thing... But there are licence requesrements for driving a bus. I would most likely just take a minivan full. :shrugs:

calria

I've been at RWL since *thinks* September of last year?
Only been on the forums since December, though.

Boze (Admin)

Well, I might organize a South Eastern United States Redwall Convention. All would be welcome, of course. Starting small might be the best thing. How does March 26-28 2004 sound? $79(USD) a night for a room for 4. That's $19.75 per person per night. $30 registration fee, $15 for those 12 and under, 6 and under get in free. There may have to be an additional $5-$10 fee, depending on how many people decide to show up.
That's me!

calria

I'll be there if we have it. Lucky me, I have no college on Fridays, so I'm game for almost anything!

Mark

Quote from: Boze (Admin)Well, I might organize a South Eastern United States Redwall Convention. All would be welcome, of course. Starting small might be the best thing. How does March 26-28 2004 sound? $79(USD) a night for a room for 4. That's $19.75 per person per night. $30 registration fee, $15 for those 12 and under, 6 and under get in free. There may have to be an additional $5-$10 fee, depending on how many people decide to show up.
If we are going to do it we should do it all togather.  It just doesn't make sense to do a small Con in South Eastern United States without the rest of the peeps.  

user posted image

Blackeyes

Quote from: Boze (Admin)Well, I might organize a South Eastern United States Redwall Convention. All would be welcome, of course. Starting small might be the best thing. How does March 26-28 2004 sound? $79(USD) a night for a room for 4. That's $19.75 per person per night. $30 registration fee, $15 for those 12 and under, 6 and under get in free. There may have to be an additional $5-$10 fee, depending on how many people decide to show up.
Can you please transfer those to Canadian Dollar?

calria

Quote from: Blackeyes
Can you please transfer those to Canadian Dollar?
((below with Canadian dollar conversions))

Well, I might organize a South Eastern United States Redwall Convention. All would be welcome, of course. Starting small might be the best thing. How does March 26-28 2004 sound? $109 a night for a room for 4. That's $27 per person per night. $42 registration fee, $20 for those 12 and under, 6 and under get in free. There may have to be an additional $7-$14 fee, depending on how many people decide to show up.

Conversions done using http://www.bankrate.com/goocalb/calculator...urrencycalc.asp, which is quite reliable most times...

Scarwake

The small convention your talking about Boze I thought would be okay until I got the new school calendar for this year and they've gone off and changed our spring break time, so that its a week later and March 26-28th wouldn't work unless I were to like start coming down on friday night and then depending on how long it takes to get there from Indiana would depend when I leave.  Plus, I'd have school again the next week and we'd probably be having quite a few tests to take before spring break...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blackeyes

Yea and if I have school my mom wouldn't let me come on the weekend. If it was March break then possibly.

Narfel

I'll be luky if my mom even  thinks about letting me go... It's a good thing I'll have time to do some begging! :snicker:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Mark

Quote from: BlackeyesYea and if I have school my mom wouldn't let me come on the weekend. If it was March break then possibly.
But the tuobke is that there's about 10 different "March Breaks" at different times for all of us.

user posted image