Pirates of the Caribbean

Started by Trident, July 15, 2003, 10:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I'm just wondering what everybody thinks.  Go Jack Sparrow!  Er...captain jack sparrow.

windhound

neah.
I want to see it, I've heard from multiple peoples that it is a good movie...  
I havent heard anyone say it was bad yet, so it is more than likly a decent movie...  *nods*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krif

I haven't seen it yet but I want to.  It sounds like a pretty good movie.
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Narfel

I loved that movie... It had just enough action, comedy, and adventure... I'm just glad that pirate movie wasn't rated Arrrr, hahaha!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Blackeyes

Ha, that wasn't to bad Narfel. But ( I'm not trying to be mean ) weren't you supposed to be leaving?

I want to see it so badly though. I hear many good things about it.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ruatine

*laughs* Good joke, Narfel.  

I've wanted to see Pirates of the Carribean, but I haven't gotten the chance yet. I probably won't be able to see it until next month when I'm back home.  :(  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

fingo

I'm going to see it but it coms out on the 8th of August in England.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Ashyra Nightwing

I've never seen it. But it sounds good.

Narfel

To all who care... I have allready left, I Just pop in to see if anybody has said good-bye to me! So I saw this after just seeing the movie myself, and I thought I would share my opinion... So I geuss This is farewell... once again!  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

CoolClaw

Johhny Depp was an awesome actor in the pirates of the carribean.  It had lots of action and was funny too, I didn't expect it to be funny.  I liked the monkey until he went all skeleton.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Urran Voh

I want to see it.  Very badly I might add.

I give it:   ::agrees::  ::agrees::  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Sonoras

Burr,me 'ant ter see ert.

I want to see it very badly,it looks awesome.
There is a ride at Disney Land in California(I'm not sure about the other Disney Lands.....)

Bloodrath

I would also like to see it. Looks interesting and on Terrouge people seem to like it a lot. I will probably check it out in the near future if I can.

Blackeyes

I was supposed to go tonight. But I'll probably see it tomorrow.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Kenny Boy

That movie dosent look very cool from the commercials, but I guess I'll download it when it comes out on DVD.
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image