Raine: A coarse, controlling sadist?

Started by Vengerak, July 15, 2003, 03:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

Eh? What do you mean by"Eh?" I'm canadian too. But I don't right "Eh?" .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Vengerak

I'm actually Scottish. ^_^

Blackeyes

Oh, I see now. Well you both be good and read the pinned topic about the RWLcon.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Beatles

I can testify, if needed, that
1. Raine is simply not that type. He is pleasant, respectful, kind, and pacifistic.
2. Of Wolf Bite I can say that, so far, I have known him to be respectful. Also that he is none too good at spelling or punctuation, but that might be irrelevant.

The Lady Shael

*nods with Beatles* I haven't seen Raine do anything in the least particularly evil, except for begging 10 billion dollars off of me, which I forgave him for. Raine really wouldn't do that kind of thing. (It's amazing how when in an argument, Raine's posts take up half the page.)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kenny Boy

Why would Raine want to do that!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, Shael did have a lot of money at the time. $50 billion, in fact. She'd just become Empress.

The Lady Shael

True, but I'd already given 30 billion away before Raine asked me. I did feel sorry for him, the poor guy was losing 21+ million a turn...I think Ragefur decieved me before that though, because I remember not being an Empress when I was in Raine's clan.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Vengerak

More extorting than begging. Fun. ^_^

*Thwapped.*

Kenny Boy

Hey have we introduced Raine to smap!

*smaps Raine*

well how come Shael isn't empress now if she had 50,000,000,000 she should be able to do it again!
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Vengerak

Stormclaw gave it to her. Then Ragefur tricked her & I ate her clan up.

Heh. Those were the days.

Kenny Boy

hahaha thats funny!

so raine what games do you play, please dont say you're gonna get hooked on VI like everyone else, it's so dumb, now there are very few people on warlords, look there are only like 130 people in turbo!
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

He's already said he doesn't play VI, Kenny.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: VengerakStormclaw gave it to her. Then Ragefur tricked her & I ate her clan up.

Heh. Those were the days.
Ate my clan up, no kidding. One moment I had a good sized clan with loyal EO members, and one day, nearly all of them (except one, Shytalon) messaged me to say they were joining Empire. And it was useless to try to keep the clan going, so I followed them in.  <_<  Being in Empire was fun though, that was the first time me and Kilk were on the same side, it was rather funny actually, someone warned me not to let Kilk change my ways and that he was evil. Then I read the clan news, where Kilk wrote that the use of the word "stomple" was copyrighted by him...and he's been my friend ever since. He's also a great person to talk to. *isn't talking about the chat with herself, Kilk, and Julie*