Which is best race?

Started by VinnieOlle, July 15, 2003, 01:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinnieOlle

PPPPPPPP.............IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..................CCCCCCC..............K..........K....
P..............P.......................I..........................C..............................K.......K.......
P..............P.......................I.........................C...............................K....K..........
PPPPPPPP.........................I.........................C...............................K..K............  
P.......................................I.........................C...............................K.....K.........
P.......................................I.........................C...............................K........K......
P.......................................I..........................C..............................K..........K....
P.............................IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.................CCCCCCC..............K............K..

Peace Alliance

STOAT
I find getting enough military to break people ordinarily easy. Having enough leaders is harder. Stoat is good for leaders.

Idea for a new race!

Race|Offense|Defense|Build|Costs|Loyalty|Training|Income|Scouting|Mercenaries|Food|Leadership
Penguin|+100%|+100%|+100%|-100%|+100%|+100%|
<>

You like?

Blackeyes

Stoat

Peace, I don't get your equation.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

TR Shadow

Quote from: Peace AllianceSTOAT
I find getting enough military to break people ordinarily easy. Having enough leaders is harder. Stoat is good for leaders.

Idea for a new race!

Race|Offense|Defense|Build|Costs|Loyalty|Training|Income|Scouting|Mercenaries|Food|Leadership
Penguin|+100%|+100%|+100%|-100%|+100%|+100%|
<>

You like?
I love it!  If the Admins put penguins in, I would come back to playing.  *Hasn't played in forever and wonders what would happen if she came back*

Sonoras

Stoats are good but rats are REALLY good if you mass them,I can almost get through anyone,well,I lost 5 million rats,so......not anymore.
Not too many use Skiffs,and some use weasles because nobody masses them.Whenever I get attacked they're attacking with Rats,Weasles,Stoats,or leaders.

Did you see that penguin?

Pikepaw

I don't like stoats.  Lizards you get more land and have good defence and offence all around.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Urran Voh

Quote from: SonorasStoats are good but rats are REALLY good if you mass them,I can almost get through anyone,well,I lost 5 million rats,so......not anymore.
Not too many use Skiffs,and some use weasles because nobody masses them.Whenever I get attacked they're attacking with Rats,Weasles,Stoats,or leaders.

He's talking about for when you sign up.

Go Wildcat!  Who else voted for Wildcat?
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Ruatine

*raises hand*

I voted for wildcat. Me likes wildcat very muchly. *nods*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Urran Voh

I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

calria

Stoat makes my life beautiful. *nods*

Scarwake

I voted wolf, because its the only race I've ever used.  While not having much to gain they also don't loose as much as the other races.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kenny Boy

I agree with teufel!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Aqualis

I voted wolf for their cheap mercenary prices. Sixteen hundred dollars a stoat. Hehe
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sonoras

Quote from: Urran Voh
Quote from: SonorasStoats are good but rats are REALLY good if you mass them,I can almost get through anyone,well,I lost 5 million rats,so......not anymore.

He's talking about for when you sign up.

Go Wildcat!  Who else voted for Wildcat?
HMM?crap.......Oh well.....then Wolfs are best!!!lol

Holby

Haven't voted. I think I'll null, as there is no /best/ race. It depends on your strat. Now if you asked my /favourite/ race, that would be different.
For me, Wolf all the way...
*Loves the cheap mercs*
I will not deleted this