Leaving

Started by Brock, July 15, 2003, 01:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

Hey everybody you've all been great but I'm leaving for good now.  My sister's gonna make an account here soon so she's gonna get my hordes on the game.  Don't worry, she doesn't have accounts already so she won't be a multi.  I'm leaving because I decided I needed to do more with my life than just sit at the computer all day... and night.  So here are my parting words.  I shall never be here again, unless I have to to save the world or something like that.  My sister is even more obsessed with Redwall than I am.  Oh, and I lied about my age.  I'm not 13.  I'm actually 17.  My sister is 13.  This isn't some lie I made up to find out what people really think about me.  I hope your good as friends with my sister as you were with me.  Bye now.  I'm off to do constructive things like weedwack the lawn and walk the dog... and not eat 4 popsicles in one day like I did today.  Anyway, bye everybody.  I'll miss you all.  Maybe if I ever get aim or msn I can talk to you there.

P.S.  I think my sister will be going by the name: Krif.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Peace Alliance

Somehow I don't believe you about your age...

Bye Brock, I admire your ability to leave. I'm sure most of us suffer what you are talking about.

P.S. I don't even think i have your AIM, do I?

Almkman

Goodbye Brock.Peace he doesn't have aim.
I hate weekwackers.They hurt.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ruatine

:hihi: Goodbye! You'll be missed.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Bloodrath

Ah, bye bye. Too bad you aren't coming back. Oh well.

Peace Alliance

QuoteMaybe if I ever get aim or msn I can talk to you there.

... sounds like he does

Blackeyes

See ya around sometime, maybe. Well congratulations on being able to leave. I have been thinking about it recently. I just got a new guitar and I think most of my summer will be spent playing that. I am getting bored. It's always the same these days. Wolf bite gets to he top. No one can break him except for those in his own clan. I am tired. I can't keep doing this fo much longer. I will tell everyopne when I leave.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Almkman

He said if he ever does get it.That means that he doesn't have it yet.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Krif

Hi.  I'm Krif, Brock's sister.  Almkman's right about Brock and aim.  He wants it but can't get it until his own computer gets internet.  Our mom doesn't want it on her computer.  I'm kinda familiar with RWL, well I've played other games like it.  I hope I can get along with all of you here.
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

windhound

*waves*  bye Brock
*waves*  heylo Krif

--*waves*--  a multi purpose word...  *noddeth*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Bye bye, Brock. Heylow, Krif! I hope you have a good time here!

RazorClaw

See ya, Brock! Hello, Brock's-sister-Frif-who-is-new-to-these-forums!

Blackeyes

Quote from: RazorClawSee ya, Brock! Hello, Brock's-sister-Frif-who-is-new-to-these-forums!
Huh, it's Krif you fool, Krif I say! *Glares madly at RazorClaw* lol just kidding buddy.

calria

*waves* I shall certainly miss you, Brock! You were definately one of the good ones! If you ever want to recant, and come back, we'll all luff on you! :D

Welcome, Krif! Hope you're as cool as your brother. Oh, and I'm not as scary as I'd like to be. *nods insanely*

Blackeyes

Heh, unless your horrible at language. Then Calria is your friend.