My little complaint about yelling

Started by Peace Alliance, July 14, 2003, 11:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

[This is yelling]. But when I do THIS, its not yelling. I keep getting in trouble for doing THIS instead of this. But technically the first one isn't yelling, and it doesn't look messy either. Doing it in bold doesn't give the effect same either.

[*nods* That was yelling.]

calria

For once, I actually will allow myself to be seen agreeing with Peace Alliance!

The Lady Shael

*agrees with both of them*

I'm not really a yelling type person...I usually use italics or the little backslashes to emphasize something.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Brock

Don't you love pants?

They're so fun to rip up.  I'm really only half wearing mine because I killed them.

Anyways, I agree with you too Peace.  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Peace Alliance

Ruatine

*smiles* One word is fine. Just don't make it two or three in a row and especially not a full sentence.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

ROFL, you edited my original message!! now THATS going to confuse people!

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Firetooth

i dontunderstandwhy would you dooooothis to me???!!! :'(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Dude i just got a noise complaint at college for bouncing the musc too hard the heard it three rooms down through the walls :D

Wolf Snare

you're 14 TS and you aren't in college.... It's not healthy to develope these pathological habits. :/
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Stella Cadente

Twilight Shadow

Actually 18 and going to college but yeah i think it was the girls boyfriend that ratted us to the Resident director suck. My guess was he jealous of my sound system :D

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on August 29, 2010, 10:42:37 PM
Actually 18 and going to college but yeah i think it was the girls boyfriend that ratted us to the Resident director suck. My guess was he jealous of my sound system :D
no der but possible not really though
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.