Hostile messages!

Started by Kenny Boy, July 14, 2003, 03:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

alright nerds that think they are cool keep in-game messaging me and I think the admins should do their job about this flame war this guy has started

At Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:56:53 -0500, a messenger from S???? (#105) brought this to you...
the skaters there quickly stop skating because the real athletes and the people with friends kick the (Hi Administrator) out of them every day.

thats just one of them!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Kenny Boy

Here is yet another he just sent!

At Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:03:58 -0500, a messenger from S???? (#105) brought this to you...
lol skaters aren't athletes. They twirl around like little girls on their shiny new boards. lol
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Brock

PM or in-game message one of the admins about this.  There's no need to show everyone on the forums these messages.  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Peace Alliance

I hate skaters too!! not all of them, just the ones i know in real life. stupid phony punks think they are cool 'cause they wear they're hats backwards and curse like theres no tomarrow. just because they act like jerks doesn't make them cool. it makes them annoying and stupid... like i said... i don't hate all skaters, just the ones i know in real life.

Kenny Boy

I dont even wear a hat and i certainly dont curse, I'm one of the skaters that dont swear and actually skateboard!
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Peace Alliance

so... your like a leprecon... your there, but no ones ever seen you!
lol, how smart am I

Brock

The leprechaun tells me to burn things!-Ralph Wiggum

Err... anyway, I suggest you two stop arguing over the forums.  If this topic turns into flaming the mods will have to close it down.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Vengerak

...but they're not arguing?

Trident

Skaters aren't bad, and skating does require skill (or so I see from local skating high schoolers).  

shimpman

"uh i smashed my skull" apu told me to say that ever since i broke my back on my skateboard the simpsons have been telling me to do crazy things like jump off a cliff like on that movie highlander
its ok lila if u find a guy with two eyes u kan use this ( bender hands lila a fork) itl help (nods)

Blackeyes

Oh, such a high IQ you must have lol.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

windhound

QuoteAt Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:03:58 -0500, a messenger from S???? (#105) brought this to you...
lol skaters aren't athletes. They twirl around like little girls on their shiny new boards. lol

*grinneth*
thoes arnt exactly hostile messages, this, however, is:

At Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:13:45 -0500, a messenger from redwall (#351) brought this to you...
windhound i will kill u. u will not be in t10 ne longer. plz tell me how 2 get out of protection. when im out i will kill u.

I find that funny, so I replied telling them that they need to use 200 turns to get out of protection, and basically 'we shall see what you can do against me'...  I would like my defencive rate raised a few %, so *shrugs*  hehe
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ragefur

Oh dear, warlords are sending hostile messages to one another? This has got to be... left exactly as it is. The entire POINT of this game is to ridicule your opponents(when they are weaker than you, unless you are suicidally stupid) and suck-up to your allies(which, if you do your job right, is everyone who is stronger than you) Sending nasty/hilarious/stupid in-game messsages is an integral part of the internal politics of this game. And we will continue to allow flame wars so long as they do not drop to out of game insults.

~A Rare Message From The Newly Kujafied Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

TR Shadow

Quote from: windhound*grinneth*
thoes arnt exactly hostile messages, this, however, is:

At Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:13:45 -0500, a messenger from redwall (#351) brought this to you...
windhound i will kill u. u will not be in t10 ne longer. plz tell me how 2 get out of protection. when im out i will kill u.

I find that funny, so I replied telling them that they need to use 200 turns to get out of protection, and basically 'we shall see what you can do against me'...  I would like my defencive rate raised a few %, so *shrugs*  hehe
That IS funny!  *Laughs*  What did he say to that? ROTFLMAO!!!  *Dies of laughter*

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: windhound

Lol... I think someone has an even lower IQ than me...