Farewell

Started by Narfel, July 14, 2003, 12:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

Well... I have made my descision after about a month, and I have decided to leave... All you people out there seem to not care that  exist, I mean I brought this same subject up a long time ago... and thanks to baska I stayed... but I geuss I am disliked here at RWL for some unknown reason... I shall leave this game and return only to see if any body even cares that I am leaving... By the way The cool people that ever were really nice to me and chated every now and then are... Mister cheesehead, Ad, Ferret Fighters, Pyrazones fugitives (Baska), and Raw Paws Impailers ( although I do not know what ever happened to him, he was a great freind!) As I was saying... Goodbye to all of you... I wish you all  well, And may the Seasons look down upon you... AND SMOTE YOU ALL, (just kidding... I only want the seasons to smote Ereptor!)

Faretheewell!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

baska

::cries:: Hey,Narfel your going to be sorley missed and not only by me, I can assure you! Oh, adn i know what happened to rawpaw's impailers! He's online on aim right now, his sn is Frantic Purity, so er yeah...... Narfel I know by the time you read this there will be nothing I can do to stop you, but remember we will miss you! Oh and btw send me an e mail some time and we'll talk! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narfel

Baska... I'm on msn... IM me... I'll be waiting!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Peace Alliance

To have friends you have to make friends.

farewell

Ashyra Nightwing

Goodbye, Narf! You were cool! Everyone is cool!

Except Richard Rahl.

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

Bye, Narfel...
I always thought you were cool! Just not all that visible...

Narfel

Well it seems that I was right... only a few people cared that I was leaving, 1 or 2 of which I didn't even think they knew I existed. Well, you people seem not to care... even as I type your, probably judgeing me... Well I geuss this is my final good-bye! So I want to tell all of you a REAL BIG SECRET!!!! The secret is......... Here we come walk'n down the street, we get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet.... Hey, hey were the Monkees, people say we monkey around but were to busy sing'n ta put anybody down, Were just try'n to be freindly but people say we monkey around, but were to busy sing'n ta put anybody down... Were just try'n ta be freindly, so come and watch us as we sing and play, were the young generation, and we got somthin ta say!
Well the secret was that I love the Band the Monkees.... As they say in Hawaii... Aloha!

Almkman

My reason is I don't say goodbye to anyone.My first was with Brock.Goodbye.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Vengerak

G'bye, Narfel. I'm not sure if I even know you, or not, but the name rings a bell.  :P  

Krif

C'mon Narfel, we care about you.  Even though I don't know you I'm still saying goodbye.  Bye... :hihi:  
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Ashyra Nightwing

We love you Narfy! Stay! Please! You'll be a veteran one day, and everyone will look up to you!

calria

*sniffle*

I love the Mokees. *choked up* So..... beautiful.... *sob*

Bloodrath

Ah, see ya later I guess. I didn't hate you or anything. You seem to be quite friendly, and I ahven't really seen people get mad with you or anything. Hmm, you will be missed.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: calria*sniffle*

I love the Mokees. *choked up* So..... beautiful.... *sob*
The Mokees?

<_<  Bloodrath? so you were The Remnant. I won't attack you again...