I can't believe it...

Started by TR Shadow, July 13, 2003, 02:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I knew you were too good to be true.  You asked and asked, and finally when I agreed, you leave me in less than a month.  I don't know whether to hate you or to try and get you back.  I know one thing; I'm out of here.  Goodbye, RWL.  I'm not comming back unless you changes your mind.  No one has any idea how hurt I am right now.  Calria, I want you to know something; you are the luckiest person in the world.  *Is really crying*

calria

I'm so sorry, Julie... you really have no idea. I hate to see you hurting like this. I wish I could make things different. I wish I could make this all stop and go back to a few weeks, or days, or even hours ago, and do something differently so that this wouldn't have happened. Please, don't leave RWL forever... All three of us are hurting over this, and I don't know what to do.
I do know, though, that he didn't want to hurt you. I know it. If you could see his tear-stained face...
I love him... I don't know what else to say.

TR Shadow

He told me last night that he loved me more than anything.  Why has he been lying to me?  *Is really crying still*

TR Shadow

Sarah, you say all three of us are suffering; I refuse to believe that you are.  You won.  I lost.  I love you still, Sarah.  And you, Ad.  Sarah, you deserve him way more than I do.  I'll be fine, I've been through a lot worse; my two best friends died last year.  I think I can handle this.  I would much rather that he break my heart than yours.

[Edit] Sorry for double posting.  I just now realized that I did.

Peace Alliance

Julie you can't leave RWL over this. the rest of us need you. your going to leave us all because one person messed with your heart? its not fair for you, and its not fair for the rest of us. Please just give it time, don't leave for good.

calria

Don't worry, Peace, you get to keep your Julie, because she gets to keep Ad.

You won AGAIN, Julie. Happy? Apparently you need him more, which is fine with me. I've dealt with this kind of crap for years. One more time through the wringer won't kill me. It's been about a month since I had a good solid betrayal.

My friends are right. Being a lesbian is a whole lot easier.

Abby The Rat

Please, Stop Fighting.

[edit, rules]
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Peace Alliance

Does this mean things are better then?? I mean.... darn, this is like a soap opra. it reminds me of my life!  ::cries:: i'm so cunfused

calria

Deathclaw

Quote from: calriaMy friends are right. Being a lesbian is a whole lot easier.
Erm... that's... that is simply perverted! Your choice, though, not mine... I'm gonna run now, sometimes you people scare me.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

calria

Oh, and by the way, Mr Munday, all caps aren't allowed in this forum, in case you didn't notice.

Have a wonderful *self-edit* day.
I don't EVEN care.

Abby The Rat

I love you both, I can't do without you two. I don't what I'm doing now. I'm shaking, I'm staved, I'm thristy, I'm hot.

I know now, that I can not do without either of you. If I lose Sarah, I'll kill myself. If I'll Lose Julie, I'll kill myself, if I lose both. I'll kill myself now.

Neither of you are on and I have no way I could pass a message on. FOR BOTH of you, I do anything but lose the other. I love you both equally and there's nothing I can do.

How I wish this never happened.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Peace Alliance

Bye??? NO! the whole point was that everything is better! no more fighting and leaving!!! BE HAPPY!!!  

Peace Alliance

OKOK, everyone please calm down. I'm serious. you all need to get some sober second thought to this. in your entire lives you will meet many guys. and many will be as great as Ad is. You two have to PLEASE reolize that its not worth doing anything rash. Its not even worth leaving this wonderful forum. please just settle your thoughts

RazorClaw

Waht the Heck is going on? Is this over Ad? Julie, don't leave. Wait a sec, Calria cussed? Come on, girls. Now I'm actually considering asking the admins to ban catfighting and lovy-stuff. You guys have crossed the line.