Who wants a job!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, July 12, 2003, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I was just thinking today.... and i reolized, that i need servents!!! Who wants to be one of my servents??????

Deathclaw

In reg? Or what? Would it get your friggin clan off my back? Does it involve pay?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Peace Alliance

NO!!!! it just means you'll do whatever i want you to, whenever i want you to, whereever i want you to and however i want you to. :)

TR Shadow

*Gasp*  You wouldn't tell your servants anything that you shouldn't tell them, would you?  As you said on AIM, no one will know about it.  *Refuses to let the matter drop untill you promise*

Scarwake

That's dispicable!  Why would anyone wanna be your servant where they could much easlier grow and attempt to knock you down from your current position in whatever game you're talking about...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Let's EAT him!

*yoshi*

Pikepaw

I will be your forums servent when I feel like it, you can order for cheese or for me to attack people if you wish.  But I will not help you on the game, infact I want to get killed.  Attack me!  I have a lot of land, one stoat, zero rats and only foragers, markets and tents.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kenny Boy

Na! You obviously heard of my thugs and got an idea from it!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Peace Alliance

no! you don't get it! you're not going to be my servent in any game, just on the forums and such! and the pay is good! 0000000.00 <-- Look at all those Zero's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Peace Alliance on July 14, 2003, 11:34:34 PM
no! you don't get it! you're not going to be my servent in any game, just on the forums and such! and the pay is good! 0000000.00 <-- Look at all those Zero's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero........

O___O
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Oh joy, multiple Zeros :D

I didn't know he had twin brother. Two Zeros would be cool.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Yah. Ichiru ish one of mai favorite Characters.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

And Ichiru is twin brother, I suppose?

I don't remember the twin's name being said in the anime yet :D
But... how can he be your favourite character when he's dead? I mean...

Wait...

KROWDON YOU SPOILED IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

USUALLY.