Who wants a job!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, July 12, 2003, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Sabriel

LOL

This is the second time she did it, and both times it was important spoilers :D

Krowdon the Spoilerlord xD

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Thanks krowdon now youve ruined....um.....um.....what did you ruin?

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Have some coffee.

USUALLY.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sabriel

Neither do I. But I drink capuccino.

USUALLY.

Briar

I still consider that coffee.

I basically don't drink anything with caffine

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on September 26, 2009, 10:00:36 AM
And Ichiru is twin brother, I suppose?

I don't remember the twin's name being said in the anime yet :D
But... how can he be your favourite character when he's dead? I mean...

Wait...

KROWDON YOU SPOILED IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Quote from: Sabriel on September 26, 2009, 11:52:00 AM
My watching of VK.

Well, I thought that since you knew he had a twin, you would know Ichirus name. I said it somewhere else. and besides, a dead person can be a favorite character too ya know.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

I'm only at ep. 6. They just mentioned Zero had a twin, I don't remember if they said the name.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Fidel Castro

Quote from: Briar on September 26, 2009, 12:30:09 PM
I still consider that coffee.

I basically don't drink anything with caffine

That's very brave of you! These days it's so hard to not get hooked on things like sugar or caffeine.