The best avatar that you must all use

Started by TR Shadow, July 12, 2003, 02:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

You must all change your avatars to this picture.

If you do not, I shall see to it that you are hit with screw drivers untill you die.

TR Shadow

*And after she posts, she realizes that she was in too much of a hurry and misspelled "that" in the title*

Ruatine

*smiles* There. I edited it for you.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Pikepaw

Julie, if you want us to change our avatars to that picture, then you should do it too.  You have to set a good example.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Peace Alliance

<----------------------------------- HEY LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

TR Shadow

Peace Alliance

i don't get it though... you don't LOOK like a penguin.....? and where are you when you took the pic anyways?

TR Shadow

I do look like a penguin!  I'm wearing the same shirt now that I was wearing in the picture.  It has a penguin on it.  I was in Tampa bay at an aquarium when it was taken.

Pikepaw

I always thought you looked almost identical to the peguin in your avatar (Laptop doesn't count).
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Peace Alliance

were there penguins in the aquarium?

TR Shadow

TR Shadow

*Laughs* This is a bit off subject, but when I gave Peace the URL for the picture, I messed up a bit...*Cackles*  I couldn't believe what I accidently quoted to him...

Peace Alliance

LOL, want me to show them all what you said?

TR Shadow

NUUUUUUU!  I would be killed by Ad, I would be killed by my Alter Ego (Trident), I would be killed by the Admins, and you would be killed by me!

Peace Alliance

LOL. So be it, it will remain the great mystery of the forums.