We will not negotiate with terrorists!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, July 11, 2003, 12:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

this message was send to one of our members:

At Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:57:32 -0500, a messenger from Lightning (#22) brought this to you...
DO NOT MESS WITH ME #78 ROGERS RATS, #22 LIGHTNING, OR #94 TICKY TICKY DOCTA K OR WE WILL ALL COME ATTACK YOU LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW ESPECIALLY NEXT ROUND. IF YOU CONTINUE TO ATTACK ANY ONE OF US YOU WILL BE SORRY.

HEH! if you think you're scaring our members i'm afraid you're wrong buddy. Ice looks out for its members and you will not make it very far like this! FIGHT ON ICE!!!!!

The Mercenary

Peace Alliance

... although not so enthusiastic i see? (sp)

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

RazorClaw

Hmm, now we're "terrorists", are we? Well, here's what I say. In Star Wars *plugs ears amidst the chorus of boos* the Rebellion were considered terrorists, and yet they formed a powerful government. We shall take the icy grip away from the land!

Pikepaw

We do not negotiate with the enemy!  You may not be terrorists, but you are the enemy!  That means we don't negotiate with you!  Ice is strongest against fire when it melts, then it turns to water and that puts out the fire.  We will win this war!  **Snarls at the fire members and has his spear at the ready.**  This is what I say to ice members in these forums!  "Never give up! Never surrender!"  (Galaxy Quest quote.)
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Peace Alliance

Like i said, Turbo is a frozenland right now. with few fires left burning. And although you had us for a while, we rule the game now. and any terrorists (The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons. witch is excactly what that message was [a threat]) that rise against us will swiftly fall.

RazorClaw

I never threatened anyone from Ice. If I get hit, I kick the stuffing out of peoples, not threaten to do so.

Never give up! Never Surrender! *slaps hand on to chest*

Peace Alliance

funny.... i don't remember you kicking the stuffing out of me.........

or did i even attack you? you're prolly too low. i haven't been attack as much as usual lately. trying to get my leaders right. but if you look in the help section, its not working! and yes tuefel, i yelled... aren't i allowed to be angry?

[Observe my editing.]

calria

Sorry, darling, but last time I checked, I was burning quite nicely...
...right underneath your cozy round bum, too.
Hope I don't melt a hole in you!

Have a nice day!

Peace Alliance

Well then, i suggest you take another look ms. confident

RazorClaw

Quote from: Peace Alliancefunny.... i don't remember you kicking the stuffing out of me.........

or did i even attack you? you're prolly too low. i haven't been attack as much as usual lately. trying to get my leaders right. but if you look in the help section, its not working! and yes tuefel, i yelled... aren't i allowed to be angry?

[Observe my editing.]
I haven't,cause you haven't attacked me,but I'm about 25 right now.

Shogun

Peace and pikepaw are right. We will not stand down and will not obey messages of things that dont matter to us. So pep on fire that tried to threaten the members of ice, dotn waster ur messages. Save em for when u need to ask your teammates for aid.
My siggy died :(

Kenny Boy

We're not terrorists, we are a gang, roger, lightning, and dommy are my thugs so if you want to hit em fine, and we will simply max whoever hits us.
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Urran Voh

Kenny, I attacked you and your "thugs" plenty of times and you didn't ever max me out... <_<  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)