The Four

Started by The Beatles, July 10, 2003, 12:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

other then by being a GREAT admin!!   :D

Vengerak

Well, I don't know enough about some of the people on that list (After my time.), but I think that Retto should almost definitely be in there. At the very top. Left to his own devices for as little as five days or so you can almost guarantee that he can topple the game if he feels like it.

Does anyone remember "Haruvar the Great", by any chance?

Urran Voh

Quote from: wolf bite
Quote from: Urran VohHe (Wolf Bite) and Josh (Tarsonis) have fought against each other countless times and I say they both won a fair share of their battles.

This is not true, Josh has never won a battle against me.  Unless you want to count the 4 multi acounts he had that did leader murder on me until I was weak enough for his main account to attack my land.

Has Josh changed the game? Yes, by being a cheat that is now banned.  
Is he a great player? A dishoner to the game maybe, but hardly a great player.

Wolf Bite
I'm sorry Wolf Bite.  My mistake.
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Blackeyes

Josh has given me great advice, on many occasions that have to do with taking people out. And I have almost always suceeded from his advice.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

Josh was a good player but he was way too competitive and would stop at too little to win. he didn't always cheat, just when he was loosing. and he didn't loose all the time :\

calria

Ereptor rose to power after Josh, right? I remember the fights about him in the forums... at least when he was Emperor, at any rate... and I KNOW that was after Josh made his oh-so-ingracious exit...

However, TBV was a power then, with Ereptor at the helm, right?

*confused*

Peace Alliance

Yeah, josh made his exit, then ereptor rose in the ranks and took over... i THINK he was in TBV but i don't remember i was more concentrated on turbo at that point.

calria

This was way before Turbo... I'm pretty sure it was in the first era that the original TBV transpired.

The Beatles

Quote from: VengerakWell, I don't know enough about some of the people on that list (After my time.), but I think that Retto should almost definitely be in there. At the very top. Left to his own devices for as little as five days or so you can almost guarantee that he can topple the game if he feels like it.

Oh yes Raine, but it was easier to rise then...
I don't think any of his later accounts topped any server, and he's not so enthusiastic...
I thought about it, frankly, but in the end decided against. Another point where I dithered was Peace Alliance.

Peace Alliance

I'm so proud of it too.... It makes me feel like i've finally dome something in my life. Sure RWL is probably the reason i failed math... Sure its probable the 'cause of the failure of all my relationships. but at least i'm one of the best right? *looks out and see's nobody who see's his point of view* *sigh* *cries*

Vengerak

Josh was a great player. Sure, he went loopy when the Second Age rolled around, but he had been good before.

I should know, having toppled him.  :rolleyes:

Ereptor...was Ereptor ever really that great? I understand that he & some flunkies dominated the game until he got hit by a tornado, or something, but I always remember him as being sort of good-to-mediocre, hovering around in the doldrums of the top 25. Certainly not better than Retto, Ragefur or even Kalagon.

Couldn't someone fill me in on that whole period? It's like trying to get blood from a stone...

Peace Alliance

AHH!!! Ereptor is great! he is certainly worthy of this.

Ereptor was an aggressive player. thats why he was so good. he was (much like myself) very good at dominating the game. Plus when he took over regular, it took a tornado to take him down!. people tryed they're best. entire clans did everything they could. but he couldn't be stopped.... its something few people can do.

wolf bite

Erepter is a great player, I have lost many battles to him.  He has the abelity to be beaten badly and spring back up with little or no funds.  Last era, even though I did not like his demon playing, he did master the behind the game playing in his control of the game. Diplomacy is surely a big part of the game, and there is non better at it then Erepter.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Mercenary

Here is it simply put:
There were clan wars in the beginning,
Ereptor backstabbed a few people,
Took over the top, and then began domination,
A rebellion group formed and fought him,
They lost every time almost,
Then he joined with the other top few players
Had some huge, powerful clans
Then his account died off and people by the names of tater (Split Helix, Gobbling Hordes, and Incicive Fang) took over
Then Wolf Bite, Myself, Leader, Alacazar, Peace Alliance, and a few others took over with a staged attack
I ended up first,
Wolf ended up second
and thats all i remember

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Vengerak
Hauvar the Great... That was Retto, wasn't it? I remember him anyway. He took Blueeyes out of the top spot, then dropped himself out of it.