RazerClaw

Started by The Mercenary, July 09, 2003, 09:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I was sarcastic?  *Blinks* you mean thay're not getting along?  I thought that they finally became friends.

Blackeyes

Lol, this topic just keeps on getting better and better. I hope we don't have to close it. I was just burnt real bad at a water park. I need a laugh right about now.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks* How do you get burnt at a water park?

RazorClaw

Yes, well, he did get his point through and I'm trying not to make any spam posts, pointless posts, or posts with a point but are stupidly said. We're not getting along very well, but we're not in contempt of each other, or at least I'm not.

Peace Alliance

Good. I'm glad to think we've accomplished something. now I only have one last... very important thing to say....

Don't you hate pants?????

[No all caps.]

RazorClaw

It depends on what kind. I got this pair that was practically like snowpants, and it was summer wear, gosh those things are awful. But there are some kinds I like. Baggy, zip-off kakis are some of them. But I don't hate all pants.

Blackeyes

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*blinks* How do you get burnt at a water park?
The glare from the sun off the water. And the sun shining it's UV rays directly down upon my almost bald head, shoulders, and back. (Incase no-one knew. I shaved my head for the summer.)
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

oh geez! i thought you had long hair like in you're avatar...you should update you're picture!

Ashyra Nightwing

*smiles*
So that's why I always get burnt in the summer...

No, I don't hate pants. Just imagine life without them.

calria

*dramatic sigh, combined with an amazingly-Cal-like eye roll*
Boys, boys, boys...

When will you ever learn that I am your only superior, and that, as Julie's once so lovely screenname said, We Should All Worship Cal?

(...and what is this whole Peace Alliance cult that some of you little ones seem to have been sucked into? He's not Jesus Christ, you know... or even David Koresh...)

Peace Alliance

I'm not jesus!!! Its just an inside joke... I had something like that about Irish Mafia in my sig before too...