RazerClaw

Started by The Mercenary, July 09, 2003, 09:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mercenary

<3 Razorclaw
Had to return just to tell you I am very happy to see you have gained 1,000 posts. With incredibly insightful posts about cheese and whether you are a new or oldbie, you make this forum a wonderful place for all of us.

I especially am happy to go through all your recent meaningless posts, where when people accused you of spamming, your responded with meaningless spam saying that you weren't spamming to get 1,000 posts.

Good luck with your title, and I advise you never to insult me on the forums again. I also advise you to respect your superiors, aka, Peace, and try not to comment about me in topics where I am not present.

RazorClaw

Teufel, note that he has to make a nice post about me as soon as he gets back. What a wonderful person he is, and Peace Alliance, who is not my superior. Aren't they all so nice?

Peace Alliance

*chuckles*

Notice, RazorClaw, that I wasn't the one to prevoke that post. It was you. And i can certainly see his point. Many people go on the forums to know important things about RWL and the game. many people read the posts so to know whats going on in the game and not to know about who loves cheese and who hates pants (oops).

Like wolf bite said to me before, its very annoying to have to read through all the crap just to get a few important messages through.

RazorClaw

I didn't provoke it at all. He did. Teufel, please close this topic, which is both flame and spam.

<3 Razorclaw
Had to return just to tell you I am very happy to see you have gained 1,000 posts. With incredibly insightful posts about cheese and whether you are a new or oldbie, you make this forum a wonderful place for all of us.

I especially am happy to go through all your recent meaningless posts, where when people accused you of spamming, your responded with meaningless spam saying that you weren't spamming to get 1,000 posts.

Good luck with your title, and I advise you never to insult me on the forums again. I also advise you to respect your superiors, aka, Peace, and try not to comment about me in topics where I am not present.

I haven't been doing any of these, and I don't have to respect Peace.

Peace Alliance

Its not flaming. Flaming would be if he were to call YOU meaningless spam. Doesn't matter if he calls you're posts meaningless spam. many of you're posts are VERY pointless. and they're content is just... a waste of time. I'm sure Tueful will agree with me there.

and its not spam wither. its a legitimate point.

I'm happy we have new Mods, they will be able to help us clean up spam. but unfortunitly theres now way of making rules against pointlessly meaningless stuff. because it might be pointless to some and interesting to others... like you.

Ashyra Nightwing

It's not very nice to call Razorclaw inferior, you know. Ok, his posts have been very pointless, but I think this topic should be closed.

The Mercenary

Yet, this is flaming in no way, shape, or form. I merely congragulated him on posting many topics with absolutely no point. I am very surprised that this wise forumgoer was able to post over 900 times about nothing. To witness the talents of a great person, able to click a button 1,000 times, able to produce meaningful topics and posts about seemingly meaningless things like cheese or status on a forum, was truly rewarding to myself.

Didn't you all notice my hearts? My post was an ode to our honorable, smart, amusing, invaluable friend Razerclaw. Without him I believe this forum would be a messy, random, board, full of strange topics that don't relate to Redwall in any way, shape, or form.

I am sorry to anyone who may be taking this the wrong way. Ha

Ragefur

Tsk tsk. Y'all are doin' a maybe little bit too many personal attacks here. How about we stick to insulting one another's ability to play the game, like the good little children you are.

*purrs*

Mercenary, I appreciate your sarcasm, wit and humour, it is very becoming of a villainous warlord, however we who control the forums(that's Them, to you) would appreciate if you started to hound people on their sloppy tactics, and tendency to attack us(Once again, that's those who control your destiny on the Forums, or "Them") or not give us money.

Adios,

Ragefur.

PS: This topic will stay open, it amuses me...
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Pikepaw

Ragefur is here and posting; I never see ya man, I don't know you too well, cause you're never here.  You have not posted for, forever!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Mercenary

Thank you greatly my friend Ragefur. I would love to continue this topic, but my brilliant, outspoken friend RazorClaw seems to be unavailable for comment.

I suspect that because of the insignificant nature of this  topic, our friend RazorClaw cannot offer his valuble insight concerning something unrelated to his current status on the forums or, similarily, the number of completely meaningless posts he can put up in a day.

Ragefur, I would be happy to serve the administrators in anyway, but villanous warlord, me? No... never

RazorClaw

Yayessness! I'm not being flamed or outspoken! Even Mercenary just said that! And Ashyra has said that my posts are pointless, which brings me great joy. I like to be here and be good at the game, don't you, Ragefur? Of course, you're an administrator, so you can't fully enjoy it, but it's still pretty fun, eh?

The Mercenary

I am wondering if that was a sarcastic response, or the whole thing went directly over RazorClaws head.

TR Shadow

The whole thing went directly over my head!  I find it wonderful that you two are getting along.  *Pats Razorclaw and The Mercenary*  I love you both very much and it pleases me to see this topic.

RazorClaw

Julie, have you heard of the term "sarcasm"? Just wondering. I was merely trying to enjoy the topic as much as Mercenary was, and, when you argue with no intent of being mean at all, and just goof around, it's actually kind of fun, don't you think? You're te only perosn on here besides me, you know, and I'm getting scared by your polygamists' ways. *runs away*

Peace Alliance

ROTFLMAO!!! *grabs chest as he rolls around laughing!* ROTFLMAO!!!

lol, it was funny when mercinary made the sarcasm, that alone made me laugh aloud. but then when Razorclaw made his attempt. that made me cry!! then when he missed that (i surely hope!) julie was being sarcastic!!!
LOL!!! ahhh, this is a great topic!

even though its turned into a joke, i'm thinkin mercinaries point was made. and i hope it got through.

ROTFLMAO!!!