A Storyline

Started by Peace Alliance, July 09, 2003, 01:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

The Retourner
I return from my journey to find my clan is a mess. The heat of Fire is burning across the land. Much of the frozen land has been taken and our domination upon the lands has been broken. Many of my clan members are weary from the fighting. The battles that had just taken place must have been horrendous.

But my returning has brought them new hope. Even through this tough time, everyone seems to manage to have higher spirits because they?re Raging Hero has returned.

As my small empire grew, and I prepared to return among the ranks of the greats, I watched the face of war change all together. Right before my eyes, the entire battle for the top was changed. The land became frozen again. Many of Fires great hero?s were killed, or left. It seemed as though I wasn?t even needed.

So Ice had re-taken control of the lands. So for me everything is as it should be? No, unfortunately not. Although Ice now had power over the game, our highest ranking warlord lay at a standoff with that of the other clan. The two greatest clan leaders weren?t attacking each other. Was the game in a lull?

It didn?t matter; the two strongest warlords refused to attack each other for friendships sake. But to take the emperor one would have to attack the other. By not hurting each other they were in turn hurting they?re very own clans.

So what does the Retourner face now? What are his options? With the game starved of land, and with constant attacks from the opposing warlord, Zedd. Our Raging Hero is nothing but an insignificant bug. Without action, neither clan will be successful in they?re ultimate goal. Neither clan will break the Emperors.

~The Turbo Storyline~
- Peace Alliance

Sonoras

You spelled the top thingy wrong.and even though I only read one paragraph it's pretty good!

Peace Alliance

I didn't even think the top thingy was a word, so i made it up  :P