Um... I have no idea what to do with this...

Started by RazorClaw, July 08, 2003, 10:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Our mission was foiled!
You need 65,848 more leaders
4,056 leaders were killed!

Okay, I don't get this. Befaore it was saying I needed 3,000 more when I had sixty-thousand. Now I have over 100,000 and it says this. A bit of help?

Peace Alliance

simple. when you have way too many huts and not enough leaders, it wont let you. if it was a mission like Heal or Prepare raiders, then you need to have it so you are making 0 leaders per turn. so what its saying is that you need that many leaders untill you will stop making leaders per turn... does that make any sense?

wolf bite

If you really need to do something with your leaders (besides attacksing someone) and you don't have enough leaders per huts, thy this:

Take the number of leaders you have, then devide by 100.   For you non math people, just take off the last 2 didgits.   Then demolish the huts you have to many.  Do what you need to do, then build the huts back.

For example - you have 654,321 leaders.  Devide by 100 = 6,543.   Demolish the huts you have more then that.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

try deviding by 150, that will work better

*grins at wolf bite*

wolf bite

150?, you are thinking of a safty point of low huts to high leader ratio.  I am talking about utilaty missions that require the leader ratio to be 90% leaders to huts or more.  Doing as I said will alowe the leaders to do their job with out having to take down more huts (thus wasted turns) then needed to make them work.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

M'kay, so, I have too many huts for my leaders. Good. I'll delete some for markets. My economy is smellier than rotten fish fillet with side of roadkill skunk.

Holby

Quote from: wolf bite150?, you are thinking of a safty point of low huts to high leader ratio.
For some reason, I think he's trying to pull your leg. Peace knows very well about utility missions.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Holby

Just trying to prove my point. Sorry if it offended you. I'll edit it...
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

QuoteFor some reason, I think he's trying to pull your leg. Peace knows very well about utility missions.
err.... *looks around suspiciously* I was... Joking... Thats right... i wansn't just completely wrong... NO! not me! i'm never wrong remember?... it was all just a big joke.... yissssssss, that'll do......