Favorite movie

Started by Trident, July 07, 2003, 11:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

i wanted to know if it was worth my time
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 10, 2009, 03:38:44 PM
i wanted to know if it was worth my time
Yes it is worth your time...at least I think so but I dont know what type of movies you like so I dont know.

Briar

war action movies mostly...no chick flicks because they all use the same formula..
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Briar

just finished Fly Boys...it was ok

Night Wolf

I thought it was a little better than ok but ok. :)

Krowdon

I liked the move She's The Man.

Pretty funny.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 11, 2009, 08:05:21 AM
I thought it was a little better than ok but ok. :)

The movie was fine up until the end imo...the whole french girl plot line just didn't keep my interest

Krowdon

i love Singin' in The Rain

Briar

Now you are talking. that is my favorite musical. I love Gene Kelly and Donald O'Connor

Ungatt Trunn II

Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, Jarhead.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

That is actually the order I would put them in,Ungatt.  I loved SPR and its soundtrack, it was a great piece of film.  Black Hawk Down is also good, though not as good as SPR.  Haven't seen Jarhead, but I don't really know if I want to.

Have you seen Band of Brothers?  Now /that/ is good drama

Night Wolf

Saving private Ryan was an Awesome movie!!! Havent seen the other two though.

Krowdon

Briar