Favorite movie

Started by Trident, July 07, 2003, 11:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

What time zone are you in, if you dont mind my askin'

Briar

not yours  :D

surprised you haven't figured it out yet
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

I knew you werent in mine,

Briar

look at my profile silly
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

*smakes head* why didnt I think of that

Briar

because then you wouldn't need me

Night Wolf

This is true*smacks head again for not thinking about that*

Briar

does your head hurt from hitting it twice?

Night Wolf

Not even close I have a very strong forehead, my friend once took my class ring from me and punched me as hard as he could in the head and I didnt even blink :D

Briar

wow...are you still not wanting to go to college?  because I think you should, btw....not that you have to listen to someone who is thousands of miles away

Ungatt Trunn II

Go to college. Trust me, makes things easier and you'll wish you did in the future.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Im unsure atm...theres one I really want to go to but its pretty far away and my GPA is too low :'(

Briar

here's what you do...write a petition to the admissions people.  My tenor sax friend had to do that because of his GPA and he got in

Night Wolf

Hmm, I dont know I guess it could work but Im quite aways off....I really wish I hadnt screwed off my freshmen year.

Briar

yea...that is a killer for a lot of people...what do you want to study?