Favorite movie

Started by Trident, July 07, 2003, 11:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

you fail Freddy  :P

do you have anymore pretty music links for me??
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

I havent much cared for the harry potter films since the original dumbledor died...Just dont like the new guy. But I loved the books last two were my favorite.

Briar

i think you stated that before...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

I believe I did...thats just how much I dont like the new guy

Briar

meh...details details...you know what is a bad book/movie adaptation? Eragon

Night Wolf

I could not agree with you more. The only thing that was the same in both was the bloody names.

Krowdon

yeah.  I was pretty disappointed with Eragon. But still enjoyed it. :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

star wars3\
uninvited
saw 1
tropic thunder
Pies.

Krowdon

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The Lost Boys

A Chorus line
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Its so hard to think favorite movies there are just so many, but some of mine would be
Braveheart
Dragonheart
The man in the Iron mask
Fly boys was pretty good, there are just so many good movies.

Briar

Holy Grail=classic
I love all the movies on Night wolf list though I haven't seen Iron mask or Fly boys....LOVE the theme from Dragonheart "Into the stars" i think its called.

Night Wolf

If I remeber correctly I like that theme too but its been a few years

Briar

hmm....after much consideration I believe I like movie soundtracks more than movies.   :D

Krowdon

thats really weird Briar.

Night Wolf

I feel the same way about some movies Braiar...and Krowdon no offence but your the weirdest one here. :D